Buddhism is Part of Hinduism, says Dalai Lama
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-09 03:38:24 UTC
[ From: Dr. Jai Maharaj
[ Subject: Buddhism is Part of Hinduism - Dalai Lama
[ Date: August 20, 1993
The Dalai Lama complained recently, "When I say Buddhism
is a part of Hinduism, certain people criticize me. But
if I were to say that Hinduism and Buddhism are totally
different, it would not be in conformity with truth."
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
Dhanyavaad for your post !
Dhanyavaad for your service to Sanaatan Dharm !
Where did the "service" occur in Lady Kaka's copy-paste? How come you
Macaulay's mutts have suddenly started using the angrezi word "service"
instead of a perfectly good "saniskrit" word like "seva"? Lady Kaka's
"pitrubhasha" getting in the way, eh, Muttley?
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----
The Baboon Squad

Dr. Muckeraj, aka Lady Kaka, aka Kakadevi, aka The Old Cow of Hawaii,
and her faithful monkey, Fanabba, aka Poochie, are rabid evangelical
Christians. The Baboon Squad, as Kakadevi and Pooch call themselves,
hates Hindus, Muslims, and Catholics, and the US too, which makes them
copy-paste trash 24/7. The transgender idiot, Kakadevi, claims to be a
"scholar" of Sanskrit, but hasn't demonstrated any knowledge or mastery
of it. However, there is plenty of evidence of attempts made by
Macaulay's monkey to "doctor" original articles to pidginize Sanskrit
words, perhaps to send Sanskrit into the gutter. The "doctorate" that
Kakadevi claims to have is likely for copy-paste research on the myriad
applications of cowdung. Other than some stock phrases that are
copy-pasted regularly, the Cosmic Baboon has shown no originality or
creativity, nor has the monkey contributed anything of value to any
discussion. Macaulay's other monkey, who, apart from saying "ditto" to
Kaka's caca, has no other skills than spraying fire hydrants with raised
hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-09 13:46:24 UTC
The Dalai Lama complained recently, "When I say Buddhism
is a part of Hinduism, certain people criticize me. But
if I were to say that Hinduism and Buddhism are totally
different, it would not be in conformity with truth."
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
Buddhists are brothers of Hindus. Dalai Lama was present at the
meeting when VHP was founded. Many do not know Master Tara Singh and
Muni Shusilkumarji were founder members!
In my view even though Buddhism departed from the core of Hindu
scriptures, it has many of the same concepts
It is Hinduism without God! So Buddhists had to reinvent Buddha as a
God!
Hmmm, having invented the Buddha as one of the 10 avataras of Vishnu,
the ball got handed back to Buddhists? Rich!

Hinduism without God is "Charavaka". Although Buddhism is "naastika" (so
no "avatar" mumbo jumbo), it simply isn't "Hinduism without God." Stop
trivializing faiths you have no clue about.
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-15 06:01:06 UTC
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
Hmmm, having invented the Buddha as one of the 10 avataras of Vishnu,
the ball got handed back to Buddhists? Rich!
Hinduism without God is "Charavaka". Although Buddhism is "naastika" (so
no "avatar" mumbo jumbo), it simply isn't "Hinduism without God." Stop
trivializing faiths you have no clue about.
You have a habit of being wrong and that too so emphatically enunciate
your mistakes it becomes impossible to ignore you
Name the "habitual wrongs", dimwit.
Charvaka is pure materialism. Thus they do not accept rebirth, karma,
maya etc
Charavaka is pure materialism, but it is still part of Hinduism.
Whatever happened to Hinduism being very accepting of diverse thoughts?
Why does one have to buy into "rebirth" crap to be a Hindu? No such
thing. Period.
Buddhism accepts all that
And so? Do Buddhists also believe in "avatars" of Vishnu? Stick to
reading the Bible and the Quran. Like Lady Kaka, you have absolutely no
clue about Hinduism. Political shills meant to make lot more noise about
other faiths than show an inkling of scholarship in Hinduism.
Do you even know what nastika means, probably not
More that you would know, dimwit. Just because you babble day in and day
out about "bastards" (a small Lady Kaka-like problem about unknown
parentage?) does not mean anything.
Sad you are not just wrong but so staunchly cling to being in error!
I buy any vaishnava mumbo-jumbo about Vishnu's avatars, esp. the Buddha
being an avatar. Too bad!
May be you should be ignored to save time
Yet you chose to reply. Yup, please ignore me and continue to shower a
fraud like Lady Kaka with "dhanyvaads" for "imaginary" copy-paste seva
to Sanatana Dharma (of which you have no clue either). Oh, continue to
spend time reading the Bible and the Quran, and venting your spleen
about "Hindu taxpayers" while leeching off "Christian taxpayers" in
Canada. Another goddamn fraud!
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-15 06:01:53 UTC
Dhanyavaad for your post !
Dhanyavaad for your service to Sanaatan Dharm !
Dhanyavaad for contributing to alt.bonehead.jai-maharaj, fucking moron!
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-09 13:46:43 UTC
The Dalai Lama complained recently, "When I say Buddhism
is a part of Hinduism, certain people criticize me. But
if I were to say that Hinduism and Buddhism are totally
different, it would not be in conformity with truth."
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
Buddhists are brothers of Hindus. Dalai Lama was present at the
meeting when VHP was founded. Many do not know Master Tara Singh and
Muni Shusilkumarji were founder members!
In my view even though Buddhism departed from the core of Hindu
scriptures, it has many of the same concepts
It is Hinduism without God! So Buddhists had to reinvent Buddha as a
God!
Dhanyavaad for your post !
And the "learned professor" couldn't write more than a single simple
sentence. Poochie, you are, and will always be, a MORON.
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-16 06:14:34 UTC
The Dalai Lama complained recently, "When I say Buddhism
is a part of Hinduism, certain people criticize me. But
if I were to say that Hinduism and Buddhism are totally
different, it would not be in conformity with truth."
Thanks
P.S. Goon squads must be ignored. I would never reply to
these vulgar cheap uncivilized bullies
Suggest you make this your .sig, coolie bastard. It'll save you effort
in typing inanities. Did you pay taxes to the "Christian govt." of
Canada, or did you ask for an exemption to repatriate the money to some
right wing "Hindu" organization? Or is your seva limited by your ISP
charges?
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty