New movie - 'Defend Arindam!'
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-04-17 14:39:15 UTC
"Become a possibilitarian. No matter how dark things seem
to be or actually are, raise your sights and see
possibilities -- always see them, for they're always
there." - Norman Vincent Peale
Good advice, wish van Gogh knew about it.
I felt really sorry for him after I visited his museum day before
yesterday.
A first rate genius, of the order of da Vinci, was pulled down by his
circling second raters to suicide.
Very sad.
Much better it would have been had he continued with his early
idealism, as he showed in his incredible painting "The Potato
Eaters". What a painter he really was!
I think the huge mobs seeing his works think much the same thing. We
were all so moved by his earliest works.
[Missing text?]
Shortage of time then, we were running out of time in the one-hour
"So I said, fuck 'em, fuck 'em all.
With those jerks I'll not play ball."
That's the way to treat the envious second raters and worse (ill-
learned phuds, quotays, cowards, etc.), but one needs to be confident
of oneself and support from the woman helps greatly.
Sadly, van Gogh was lacking in both areas.
Luckily Van Gogh had enough between the ears, despite lopping one off,
to produce masterpieces. But Bangdu, you've got nothing between the
ears, and so have produced only hot air.
Had he gone the way he began, he would have been a super-Picasso.
Here too I am referring to the early Picasso.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
"I shall not make my body a tomb for other animals."
- Leonardo da Vinci (1452-1519), Italian polymath,
renaissance luminary, a vegetarian.
Thus copy-pasted the Muckeraj, while polishing off a ham-and-cheese
sandwich.
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----
The Baboon Squad

Dr. Muckeraj, aka Lady Kaka, aka Kakadevi, aka The Old Cow of Hawaii,
and her faithful monkey, Fanabba, aka Poochie, are rabid evangelical
Christians. The Baboon Squad, as Kakadevi and Pooch call themselves,
hates Hindus, Muslims, and Catholics, and the US too, which makes them
copy-paste trash 24/7. The transgender idiot, Kakadevi, claims to be a
"scholar" of Sanskrit, but hasn't demonstrated any knowledge or mastery
of it. However, there is plenty of evidence of attempts made by
Macaulay's monkey to "doctor" original articles to pidginize Sanskrit
words, perhaps to send Sanskrit into the gutter. The "doctorate" that
Kakadevi claims to have is likely for copy-paste research on the myriad
applications of cowdung. Other than some stock phrases that are
copy-pasted regularly, the Cosmic Baboon has shown no originality or
creativity, nor has the monkey contributed anything of value to any
discussion. Macaulay's other monkey, who, apart from saying "ditto" to
Kaka's caca, has no other skills than spraying fire hydrants with raised
hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-04-17 14:41:00 UTC
"Become a possibilitarian. No matter how dark things seem
to be or actually are, raise your sights and see
possibilities -- always see them, for they're always
there." - Norman Vincent Peale
Good advice, wish van Gogh knew about it.
I felt really sorry for him after I visited his museum day before
yesterday.
A first rate genius, of the order of da Vinci, was pulled down by his
circling second raters to suicide.
Very sad.
Much better it would have been had he continued with his early
idealism, as he showed in his incredible painting "The Potato
Eaters". =A0What a painter he really was!
I think the huge mobs seeing his works think much the same thing. We
were all so moved by his earliest works.
[Missing text?]
"I shall not make my body a tomb for other animals."
- Leonardo da Vinci (1452-1519), Italian polymath,
renaissance luminary, a vegetarian.
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
Shortage of time then, we were running out of time in the one-hour
"So I said, fuck 'em, fuck 'em all.
With those jerks I'll not play ball."
That's the way to treat the envious second raters and worse (ill-
learned phuds, quotays, cowards, etc.), but one needs to be confident
of oneself and support from the woman helps greatly.
Sadly, van Gogh was lacking in both areas.
Had he gone the way he began, he would have been a super-Picasso.
Here too I am referring to the early Picasso.
I had been indifferent to art, since I have no talent in that line.
Art at its best never really enthused me, and modern art only confused
me.
Artful writing above: ". . . enthused me . . . confused me."
Thanks!
Since to me the greatest artist is God, whichever way you call him,
and before God's work nothing can compare.
Absolutely.
Indeed. Not that the fetid goons will ever get this simple fact, for
to them God's work is only useful to the extent it can be cut down for
their profit.
In my first year in IITKgP I was subjected to ragging like everyone
else. However ragging is not all bad. In the name of ragging you get
to know your seniors who
do take some interest in you, which attention you would not get
otherwise. i was fortunate to get some intellectual company. One
gentleman, two years my senior,
knew a lot more than I did about Art, and informed me that Picasso
was a great talent who had sold out his talent for money. Modern art,
following Picasso, is
thus like a great singer or elocutionist doing baby talk and getting
paid immense moneys for same. What was really wrong about modern art
is that it is not
very very cheap! Nah, it can get highly expensive, and in that way it
supports both relativistic scumbaggery and capitalistic pigdoggery
admirably - at the expense
of genuine art and hardworking artists.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
When "art" is mentioned I usually ask, "art of what?"
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
Priceless! The "art" of copy-paste is the only thing the dimwit knows.
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----