THERMODYNAMICS AND RELATIVITY: DEAD SCIENCES
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-02 04:15:30 UTC
Hollywood loves a movie they can make big bucks from, and
audiences love entertainment and an escape from their
daily grind. I will summarize how the "Defend Arindam"
(working title) project was offered in less than five
minutes using only a few spoken lines instead of a lot of
what would have appeared to the unscientific mind to be
mere scientific mumbo-jumbo. This summary I will post in
the "New Movie..." thread.
Ah, Arindumb got taken in by platitudes about Hollywood and audiences.
Sheesh!

Ah, Lady Kaka can "speak" a few lines. That is absolutely new. Lord
knows she cannot write a few lines. The only "mumbo-jumbo" she tried to
peddle was astrology.
Great, great. I will look forward to that eagerly.
Stick that tongue back in your gob, twit. You're beginning to drool.
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----
The Baboon Squad

Dr. Muckeraj, aka Lady Kaka, aka Kakadevi, aka The Old Cow of Hawaii,
and her faithful monkey, Fanabba, aka Poochie, are rabid evangelical
Christians. The Baboon Squad, as Kakadevi and Pooch call themselves,
hates Hindus, Muslims, and Catholics, and the US too, which makes them
copy-paste trash 24/7. The transgender idiot, Kakadevi, claims to be a
"scholar" of Sanskrit, but hasn't demonstrated any knowledge or mastery
of it. However, there is plenty of evidence of attempts made by
Macaulay's monkey to "doctor" original articles to pidginize Sanskrit
words, perhaps to send Sanskrit into the gutter. The "doctorate" that
Kakadevi claims to have is likely for copy-paste research on the myriad
applications of cowdung. Other than some stock phrases that are
copy-pasted regularly, the Cosmic Baboon has shown no originality or
creativity, nor has the monkey contributed anything of value to any
discussion. Macaulay's other monkey, who, apart from saying "ditto" to
Kaka's caca, has no other skills than spraying fire hydrants with raised
hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-03 04:25:11 UTC
Nothing fantastic, just somethinf about the conditions
and boundaries governing scientifix experiments.
Baloney! Copy-pasted from...?
Well, just uploaded my book! Let us hope it comes out soon and more
importantly, sells well. The best thing here, I will be relying
directly upon the public, not any quotawallah. And I gotta keep on at
it...
Ah, visions of sugar plums dancin' in your head? It ain't Christmas yet,
dork!

Why does the book have to sell well? I had read that for the very
"nobel" [sic] Divine Being, money was filthy lucre. Besides, you wanted
to freely give of your "knowledge" in the form of Arindumb's kookery
books. Why the sudden conversion? Opportunism?
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-04 03:36:43 UTC
Are you are 'chumming' the waters around Hawai in preparation for a
big strike? The poor fish seems to be taking your bait, hook line and
sinker!
Zinnic
Lady Kaka, who fancies herself as a "shark", is a regular chumbucket (a
similar sounding word is a better descriptor of this imbecile).
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-04 03:44:57 UTC
Wow, my new ADSL2+ works like blazes! Now I am on to a new plan, with
200GB monthly download, Telstra TBox, and also Samsung Galaxy2 in the
house...
Yawn! Did you finally get indoor plumbing too?
Yes, I think I need a tripod to get going, and learn some basics about
how to use my new JVC camcorder. Took lots of videos, gotta read the
manuals and become
an expert. Then do my own producing, directing and also solo acting.
I heard that Apte has put out instructions in Sanskrit for your
camcorder. Maybe Lady Kaka will copy-paste the manual here for you. I
look forward to Youtube offerings from you. Hopefully, these videos will
go viral (possible if you have working infernal phorce injuns). Please,
for heaven's sake, don't upload videos of you reading your "poetry". The
audio and visual might make me sick.
What with strength of Aussie dollar, cheap electronics goods as a
result, cheap services too, I am getting some breaks at last.
I was very impressed with the Amazon rep who rang me last night about
the book - really, after being subject to the whines and abuse of the
goon squad one does tend
to acquire a negative impression of human morals, intellect,
direction, motivation... One has got to remind oneself, that these
worthless scum are just that, fortunately there
are still good and clever people around, who do great things.
Unfortunately democracy corrupted, leads to having quotays in charge
of matters, and then there is
misfortune to be shared by everyone except the ruling quotays of
course. Also there is joy in having earned enough, so that there is
no need for further daily
humiliation in the workplace where the quotays are the bosses.
After that long-winded incoherent rant, I still don't know what the
Amazon rep said or did that "impressed" you. Did he place an order for
the first infernal phorce injun, or did the royalty percentage he quoted
was 2x what you expected?
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-05 16:54:43 UTC
This book is about metaphysics, not physics. We have to get our
metaphysics correct before we come to the physics. Otherwise the evil
and incorrigible abusive, parasitical quotawallahs will once again
misuse the new physics with their constant abuse, the way they have
always, done.
Sound metaphysics leading to sound morality and proper spirituality,
precedes physics and resulting technology. For a moral population,
only, deserves the positive benefits of the surpassing mind.
Populations with low morality, may live in squalor, under the rule of
quotawallahs, forever demanding quotas.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
Tsk, tsk! Arindumb has descended from his self-claimed "divine status"
to the level of Aristotle (a "non-divine" mortal). What a descent! Why
the descent, O Nobel [sic] One?

After non-stop rants about "einsteinian scum," and the need to right
(through writing) all the alleged wrongs in present-day physics, the
Arindumbkopf now pretends to take it up a notch through the use of the
prefix, meta-, with the word physics. Wow! Wait it doesn't stop there. A
"crusade" is on for "sound morality" and "proper spirituality" (whatever
these vacuous terms mean in physics), and elimination of squalor,
abuse/misuse of Arindumber physics, blah, blah.

Arindumbkopf, the only thing with the word relevant to you/your
discussions/your physics, and one that contains "meta," is Metamucil.
Psyllium ("saat isaabgol" in Lady Kaka's "saniskrit") is what powers the
infernal force injun. Knock yourself out.
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-06 15:35:45 UTC
This book is about metaphysics, not physics. We have to get our
metaphysics correct before we come to the physics. Otherwise the evil
and incorrigible abusive, parasitical quotawallahs will once again
misuse the new physics with their constant abuse, the way they have
always, done.
Sound metaphysics leading to sound morality and proper spirituality,
precedes physics and resulting technology. For a moral population,
only, deserves the positive benefits of the surpassing mind.
Populations with low morality, may live in squalor, under the rule of
quotawallahs, forever demanding quotas.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
I see that you are working on, or quoting from the
Introduction of the book.
Oooooh! That would have been a nice "Preface" to this "metafizzicks"
book. Looks like it struck a chord with Lady Kaka (Jay Stevens), whose
knowledge of "fizzicks" is on par with that of Arindumb. What is title
of this "magnum opus," anyway? Is it in "saniskrit" - the language of
"true Hindus"?
No, I am not.
Dang! KLPD for Lady Kaka.
Will it lay down some sort of a
"metaphysical method" for analyzing issues?
Yup! The book will be about "vedic metaphysics" as "interpreted" by a
pretend "saniskrit scholar" like Arindumb. The opening line of the
preface is "agni mile..." with footnotes from Apte.
It will be a very subjective process, different for every individual,
as per his or her experiences - so far as analysing worldly issues are
concerned.
A book is of course printed material, the material itself cannot
change!
What one makes of it, is beyond the scope of the author.
Yup! The author only wants the money for snake oil and its production.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-07 03:51:18 UTC
[...]
Training will be imparted to qualified teachers who have a passion
for the subject in the respective schools and outsiders too, he said.
"Introducing Vedic maths in schools is good but no study has been
done on this fast method of arithmetic. A lot depends on intuition
and its logical form has to be codified for computer application. MSc
in Vedic maths is offered in UP but it is yet to be accepted by
higher centres of mathematics," said K V Jayakumar, Director, Kerala
School of Mathematics.
Source - Unlocking the maths terror
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/unlocking-the-maths-terror/211113-60-122.html
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
Ripper! Lady Kaka copy-pasted about "vedic mathematics" like she is very
knowledgeable about it. The third-rate copy-paste fraud cannot predict
the future, mostly because of inaccuracies in computations I suppose. So
much for using "vedic mathematics". However, she must have used it
recently for computing "tips" (numbers much less than 1.0) for
waitresses while she was wining/dining "clients" in Hawaii.
Indeed, the Vedic approach to arithmetic is perfectly integral - there
is no question of dropping non-significant information as is done
these days with decimals. It may look like overkill, but it is not
really so if you consider modern
information technology. Effectively the perfect transfer of any
electronic file (in any format) depends upon, ulitmately, the
transmission of that number corresponding to that particular file -
even the slightest mistake makes it a
different number and results in to transmission. Perfection, or
else! In hardware terms, all the bits must go exactly without change
or none at all. In other words, even the slightest mistake makes for
rejection - in percentage terms,
a very very very low percentage error results in error. In other
words, modern comm. technology embraces the perfection of the number,
not its attenuation in any way. In fact with error of any sort,
digital communication will not
work at all over the period of the error.
And more condescending blah, blah added by the other fraud, Arindumb.
Wonder how precision the "infernal phorce injun" needs. One small error
in j = -1/j and Arindumb will end up in my backyard instead of the stars.
Anyone in computer science knows fully well the impact of rounding off
of numbers upon ultimate accuracy, the need for multi precision
arithmetic as a result, and so on.
Gee! Really? For you and Lady Kaka, in keeping with your characters,
two-bit precision is sufficient.
Ah well, this is just to show how philosophy impacts upon mathematics
in the pure sense, then to the application sense... deep subjects,
these! I had a whiff of them when I was writing mp algorithms for
crypto system standards back in the early nineties
And you passed on the "whiff" here. Thanks for nothing! Stinkin' up a
place like that. Sheesh!
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee.
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-09 05:22:42 UTC
In article
We have to get our metaphysics correct before we come to the physics.
But metaphysics means "after physics". =3D3DA0Ask Aristotle.
-- Richard
"Meta" is also used to mean "about".
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
Yes, like metadata, or info about data.
Metaphysics means more like *beyond* physics, though the sense of
*about* is also there.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
Do you know that the "first rule" of USENET is to not
write about it? Of course most folks violate this
unwritten rule of the old days. Thus, meta-USENET posts
were once discouraged.
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
I often wonder how many people read usenet posts. =A0They grandly say
that millions *may* read the posts, but how many actually do?
Arindam Banerjee
USENET readership was high many years ago before e-groups
and social media appeared on the scene.
True. People care much more for local and closed group issues than
topics of universality, hence the success of facebook.
email groups are also there.
However anything written in any electronic format can be detected by
Big Brother and could be used against you in your employment.
So one has to be really careful before writing anything and even
reading or seeing anything in this age. But, things were similar
before, as well. Saying or even thinking the wrong things could lead
to execution - now, it is merely
loss of job, or not being able to get one.
They imprison and even execute astrologers for predicting
the death of leaders in certain countries, for instance.
Why only astrologers...
The same for predicting calamities such as earthquakes.
Modern communications, while limiting free speech also
make people more accountable for what they say.
Unfortunately, that does not work for no-name slanderers.
Can a
balance be struck?
Well, there is fun, satisfaction and copyright on one hand; and
joblessness, slander and possible assassination on the other. The
goon squad (led by our esteemed and ridiculous Joshiji) has been
praying that my father and I suicide, fat chance!
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
Oy Veeru! Jab angrez log marte hain to use sooside kehte hain [virginal
Solay, Ramgarh ke naheen]. Aur phir "asli angrezi" mein, sooside
"commit" kee jaati hai. lekin macaulay ke ganwaar kutte sooside ko
"varb" (angrezi part of ispeech) maante hain.
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
DMJoshi
2012-05-09 05:28:23 UTC
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
In article
[...]
This is of Bambaiya Hindi I believe.

Does it mean braggart ?

बडी बडी हांकनेवाला
hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-09 13:05:59 UTC
Post by DMJoshi
[...]
No, from the Hindi movie classic, "Sholay" :-)

Post by DMJoshi
Does it mean braggart ?
बडी बडी हांकनेवाला
Hmmm, Barty Bow Bow's Big Bokachoda Blithering Braggart Boss, Bangdu
Banderjee, Blasts Badi Badi Baatein Becoming Breathlessly Boring.

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-09 13:11:42 UTC
Suicide on Dayashankar M. Joshi's mind, hmm? You know, a
couple of posters from his neighborhood did post that he
has experienced psychiatric intervention. Whether he has
decided to call it quits only he and his doctor know. But
for the goon to wish suicide upon you and your father is
inexcusable.
(Snake)oily bitch that she is, Lady Kaka seeing an "out" for herself
quietly sets Bangdu against Joshiji with spritzing a little oil on the
fire. Here is a bitch that wishes death upon Muslims, Catholics, me,
Joshiji, ... and then goes all "holy." Gawd! What a pile of garbage
masquerading as a human. Lady Kaka should stick to piglet hunting in Hawaii.
One cannot expect any benevolence from the goons. Only abuse and even
more foolery. They serve to amuse, after a fashion.
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-09 13:15:40 UTC
There is no law about incarceration of humanoids amounting to pains in
the wrong part of the body - they just have to be endured, in any free
society.
There are laws about death threats and bullying, however.
And there are laws about hate speech too. This piece of garbage, Lady
Kaka, spews forth hate speech 24/7 against Muslims and Catholics.
Claiming to be a "real Hindu" wishes death to several people. There
cannot be a bigger fraud and hypocrite than Lady Kaka.
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-15 05:10:20 UTC
On May 9, 11:15 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
And there are laws about hate speech too. This piece of garbage, Lady
Kaka, spews forth hate speech 24/7 against Muslims and Catholics.
Claiming to be a "real Hindu" wishes death to several people. There
cannot be a bigger fraud and hypocrite than Lady Kaka.
Look who is ranting! heh-heh
Heh-heh! Read your "einsteinian scum" rants, fuckwit. Nobody can match
your crap.

BTW, thanks for preserving my .sig (saved me time) and posting to
alt.bonehead.jai-maharaj (the "real" fan club).
hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-09 13:36:08 UTC
Sadly, people take extreme measures when members of their
group are burned to death in a train. Yes, never say
never.
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
Yeah, right! Lady Kaka is "sad" about extreme measures. This after 24/7
hate spew against Muslims, Catholics, non-Vaishnava Hindus, ... Gawd!
This malevolent critter is a jackal. It is a pity that Lady Kaka's
"pitrubhasha" prevents her from reading Hindu classics like the
"Hitopadesha" or the "Panchatantra" in the original Sanskrit (supposedly
"maatrubhasha).

BTW, does _anyone_ have _any_ conclusive proof of Lady Kaka's prowess in
Sanskrit and/or Hinduism? From a sampling of the puffery and deceit of
this bitch over the last couple of years, all I have seen is pidginized
Sanskrit written in the Latin alphabet, misquotes from scripture, ...
Yeah, this is a "real Hindu" alright. Not!
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-15 05:02:48 UTC
The happiness of decent people naturally bothers the goons.
Who is "decent people"? You? Lady Kaka? Priceless!
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-15 06:11:19 UTC
On May 15, 3:02 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
The happiness of decent people naturally bothers the goons.
Who is "decent people"?
Not you, quotay. You are a stupid and envious asshole basically,
easily prone to uttering the vilest and most indecent abuse. I
suppose you exist as negative poles must exist in dipoles to create
radiation. Just as dipoles with two
opposite poles create radiation to light up the physical universe,
decent and indecent people form dipoles to create forces in the social
universe.
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
You?
Certainly, quotay. Not only decent, but brave, honourable, kindly,
brilliant, caring, talented, well-known etc. etc. etc as naturally
befits
ROTFLMAO! Good one! Rant about physics and write about metaphysics.
Fucking charlatan, you don't have a single honest bone in your body, and
have none of the qualities you list. Chullu bhar paani...
Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandi) Banerjee, greatest genius of all
time, sole god among lotsa devils and very popular among talented and
decent people everywhere.
c(V)=c(mu,ep)+V
e=0.5mVVN(N-k)
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-16 06:14:11 UTC
[...]
Hmm, in my forthcoming book the struggle of the born asshole against
great odds, has been given the most sympathetic treatment possible -
as it seeks to overcome through Time this basic human limitation that
creates needless strife, by striking metaphysical positions elaborated
by dramatic narration.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
So this is a metapijikal autobiography?
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Arindam Banerjee
2012-05-16 08:04:33 UTC
On May 16, 4:14 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
[...]
Wrong as usual, quotay. My autobiography won't be metaphysical.
hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-17 06:06:47 UTC
[...]
Hmm, nonphysical then? Might as well be. It'll will mimic your j = -1/j
"equation".

However, "dhanyavaad" for your service to "alt.bonehead.jai-maharaj" and
preserving my .sig. Looks like it'll be "No Movie for you!!"
hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-15 05:04:20 UTC
That's a valid point. I think that the many security-
oriented agencies snooping around here would prefer
posts to be in English too.
Is Lady Kaka owning up to being a "secret agent" whose "pitrubhasha" is
angrezi?
Ah, so one need not find out one's readership in usenet just by
subscriber numbers, but also by the uncounted lurkers, who in theory
could be near-infinite in number.
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-15 05:06:38 UTC
When the movie is screened your critics will be most appropriately
silenced!
Yeah, the copy-paste "Hindu" has to announce the real name of the movie
first. Unfortunately the "screenplay" was limited to this newsgroup.
You've been had, moron!
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-16 06:14:22 UTC
On May 15, 3:06 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
When the movie is screened your critics will be most appropriately
silenced!
Yeah, the copy-paste "Hindu" has to announce the real name of the movie
first. Unfortunately the "screenplay" was limited to this newsgroup.
True, but this particular ng deals with Indians. No one here is even
THINKING about any Hollywood movie to be made about, let us say, the
Ambanis (with fantasy links to
amoebic reproduction), Mittals, Tatas, Tendulkar, SRK., Amitabh
Bacchan, Sourav Ganguly, Mamatadidi, Narendra Modi, Soniaji,
MayaBOOTY, Lalloo, Rushdie let alone the mallu-god Shashi Tharoor,
upon whom I will allow that a decent movie could be made relating to
his failed forays into the world of corruption in high places. I dare
say that
any of the above-m. personalities have the cash to fund a movie
promoting their own selves, but so far they have not managed to
interest any Hollywood director
even conceptually.
Ah, Lady Kaka offered to make a (vapor) Hollywood movie about a "Hind
Rotten" awardee. Who would've thunk that? Are they going to use Kentucky
Derby winners (or Preakness, or Belmont) to stand in for you?
Ironically I am politically speaking not even an Indian, but an
Australian of Indian origin, and that too a first generation one.
Ah, finally the dope has seen the light. Now, peddle your "infernal
phorce injuns" in Oz.
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
You've been had, moron!
Not so, asshole. I *might* have been had if I had paid more than
$0.00 to further that project. As it is, I enjoyed myself, basking in
some shared glorious thoughts that
may or may not get realisation in the near future. (Didn't pay a cent
for that pleasure.) If it ever does, I will see it via my Telstra
BigPond TBox, paying $5.99 for the privilege.
Cheapskate! I hope you do give Lady Kaka a "dhanyavaad" for her "seva"
to horse's rears.

hindquarters.
Arindam Banerjee
2012-05-16 08:07:28 UTC
[...]
Indeed. After Phoolan Devi, QE2 and M Thatcher, Arindam (at least
conceptually). Never thought I would be a worthy successor of that
Devi. But it is a strange world.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-17 06:02:30 UTC
On May 16, 4:14 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
Ah, Lady Kaka offered to make a (vapor) Hollywood movie about a "Hind
Rotten" awardee. Who would've thunk that?
Indeed. After Phoolan Devi, QE2 and M Thatcher, Arindam (at least
conceptually). Never thought I would be a worthy successor of that
Devi. But it is a strange world.
Yeah, it is strange that you would be in the same class as Phoolan Devi.
Maybe you got to change your name to Malkan Singh the Chambal Phorce
Injun, at least on the screen. Might make for a smashing metapijically
surreal movie.
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
DMJoshi
2012-05-17 06:10:43 UTC
On May 17, 7:02 am, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
On May 16, 4:14 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
Ah, Lady Kaka offered to make a (vapor) Hollywood movie about a "Hind
Rotten" awardee. Who would've thunk that?
Indeed.  After Phoolan Devi, QE2 and M Thatcher, Arindam (at least
conceptually).  Never thought I would be a worthy successor of that
Devi.  But it is a strange world.
Yeah, it is strange that you would be in the same class as Phoolan Devi.
Maybe you got to change your name to Malkan Singh the Chambal Phorce
Injun, at least on the screen. Might make for a smashing metapijically
surreal movie.
How about "Defend Bandicoot" ?

Though any change is in the hands of Adridam's new found love.
hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-17 06:34:03 UTC
On May 17, 7:02 am, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
On May 16, 4:14 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
Ah, Lady Kaka offered to make a (vapor) Hollywood movie about a "Hind
Rotten" awardee. Who would've thunk that?
Indeed. After Phoolan Devi, QE2 and M Thatcher, Arindam (at least
conceptually). Never thought I would be a worthy successor of that
Devi. But it is a strange world.
Yeah, it is strange that you would be in the same class as Phoolan Devi.
Maybe you got to change your name to Malkan Singh the Chambal Phorce
Injun, at least on the screen. Might make for a smashing metapijically
surreal movie.
How about "Defend Bandicoot" ?
Not "saniskritic" enough. "Defend pen di choot" will be a big hit in
Punjabi. Might be a hit in Jharkhand too.
hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-18 03:50:00 UTC
On May 17, 4:02 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
On May 16, 4:14 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
Ah, Lady Kaka offered to make a (vapor) Hollywood movie about a "Hind
Rotten" awardee. Who would've thunk that?
Indeed. After Phoolan Devi, QE2 and M Thatcher, Arindam (at least
conceptually). Never thought I would be a worthy successor of that
Devi. But it is a strange world.
Yeah, it is strange that you would be in the same class as Phoolan Devi.
Evidently Phoolan Devi was more interesting to Hollywood film-makers
than Tendulkar or Aishwarya Rai, Soniaji or Modiji, Tata and Birla or
even the Ambani amoebae. So much is certain.
Yeah, right! Most film-makers are interested in one thing, and one thing
only, M.O.N.E.Y. You think Lady Kaka is copy-pasting a script about you
as her artistic expression? Bollocks!
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Arindam Banerjee
2012-05-18 03:59:31 UTC
On May 18, 1:50 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
On May 17, 4:02 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
On May 16, 4:14 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
Ah, Lady Kaka offered to make a (vapor) Hollywood movie about a "Hind
Rotten" awardee. Who would've thunk that?
Indeed.  After Phoolan Devi, QE2 and M Thatcher, Arindam (at least
conceptually).  Never thought I would be a worthy successor of that
Devi.  But it is a strange world.
Yeah, it is strange that you would be in the same class as Phoolan Devi.
Evidently Phoolan Devi was more interesting to Hollywood film-makers
than Tendulkar or Aishwarya Rai, Soniaji or Modiji, Tata and Birla or
even the Ambani amoebae.  So much is certain.
Yeah, right! Most film-makers are interested in one thing, and one thing
only, M.O.N.E.Y.
Yes, so to them Phoolan Devi was more interesting as she would make
more money for them than the hallowed Tendulkar, Ambanis, etc.
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
You think Lady Kaka is copy-pasting a script about you
as her artistic expression?
No. Jai has written a script and as he says it has been approved and
work is going on about it. I do hope he makes lots of money out of
it.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-18 04:38:43 UTC
[...]
Yeah, that is a claim. Anyone can make a claim. I too will claim that
I've written the most excellent iscript, with you as a the
"protagonist". Wanna buy?

I do hope Lady Kaka does make enough money to complete the "sax change"
operation that Sir Stafford Cripps started. Besides, it will get her out
of the "prediction" bidness - hasn't predicted anything worth a red cent
so far.
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-18 13:12:08 UTC
On May 18, 2:38 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
[...]
So it is.
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
Anyone can make a claim.
True. But very few make claims in public space, putting their
reputations on the line, as I always do - with no loss of credibility
so far as people I care for are concerned.
From what I read here, Lady Kaka has a "reputation" alright, one of a
copy-paste scam artist, oops astrologer, with not a dram of creativity.
That is a two-decade track record apparently. And one fine day Lady Kaka
finds her muse, and 'creates' a screenplay - likely copy-paste of
various posts from this newsgroup. Yeah, right! Lady Kaka has
'credibility'. I have a bridge for sale, and it is golden too.
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
I too will claim that
I've written the most excellent iscript, with you as a the
"protagonist".
But you haven't done that yet. Jai says he has already written it and
work is going on as a result.
The operating word is "says," fucking moron. Have you seen the
'iscript'? If you haven't, it does not exist. Lady Kaka "says" she
marched with the Mahatma, she took Chinese POWs in 1962, ...
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
Wanna buy?
Can't. You have no cred., quotay. Jai has much more credibility than
you have, stupid quotay. If you want some credibility, prove that I
am a fraud as you have been saying so far. Of course, no one takes an
asshole like you seriously so forgiving you for your slander is out of
the question, for the slander of assholes is as the barking of street
mongrels. No one cares for them. I pay you some patta in order to
drill some sense into you, and a sense of shame, maybe. Too much to
expect, but what to do, we divine sanatan dharmis are like that,we
have compassion for everyone, et tu quotay.
Good try, fucking charlatan. I told you your pathetic attempts at
'reverse psychology' just ain't going to work. Pretentious motherfucker,
for all the snobbish crap that you've spewed here for the last three
years, I am going to rip you a new one. Like I said before, pretentious
money grubbing middle class idiot, sons of kotwals can only aspire so
much. You ain't got what it (class, honesty and integrity) takes to get
you to the top. What is worse is that someone who claims 'science and
scientific inquiry' to be dear to him, you've snowed this place with
bombast (passed off deductive logic), declined to get a god honest peer
review, reduced science to personality cults (around dead physicists).
Cheers,
Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandi) Banerjee, greatest genius of all
time, sole god among lotsa devils.
c(V)=c+V
e=0.5mVVN(N-k)
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Arindam Banerjee
2012-05-17 03:08:31 UTC
[...]
Genuine Hind Rotten Tomatoes are what can only be expected from the
rabid Asshoule Kallu-Malleu le Hurrumzaadet de Quota (in brief,
Quotay).
Frenchifying that creature, to lend him some class.
He's got a good memory for some things, though, that much gotta be
admitted.
heh-heh
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-17 06:04:36 UTC
On May 16, 4:14 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
Ah, Lady Kaka offered to make a (vapor) Hollywood movie about a "Hind
Rotten" awardee.
Genuine Hind Rotten Tomatoes are what can only be expected from the
rabid Asshoule Kallu-Malleu le Hurrumzaadet de Quota (in brief,
Quotay).
Frenchifying that creature, to lend him some class.
He's got a good memory for some things, though, that much gotta be
admitted.
heh-heh
You should actually practice "Frenching" with Lady Kaka, now that Obama
is one hundred percent behind Kakadevi's plans to wed Poochie (wait for
the copy-paste "marriage cert").
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
DMJoshi
Does "Frenching" have a special meaning among the gays?
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-17 06:35:24 UTC
[...]
Wait for Lady Kaka's copy-paste article on the subject. Maybe Poochie
will have a link (or two).
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-15 05:08:04 UTC
Well yes, but these days the scriptwriters are not remarkable. No one
can write like say Shaw did, in "My fair lady". In Avatar the least
remarkable aspect was
the script.
Amen, bro. Lady Kaka is completely unremarkable - copy-paste "scripts"
don't sell too well.
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-17 06:09:30 UTC
Writing is rewriting! And a bit of polish before submission of course.
Luverly! This piece of Lady Kaka-speak does require "translation" from
the "Saniskrit" of Macaulay's mutt to "angrezi" that desis use.

Copy-pasting is "rewriting!" And a bit of "doctoring" before posting of
course.
Yeah, you said it!
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-20 13:17:39 UTC
I don't give a rat's arse whether Lady Kaka is Jai Maharaj or Jay
Stevens or the Muckeraj. It is just that over the last three years the
bitch hasn't demonstrated _any_ skill other than selective copy-paste
around a very narrow sectarian agenda. There has not been a single
original thought or opinion about Hinduism, not a single article in
Sanskrit (allegedly her "mothertongue"). There is literally reams of
copy-paste about padres, imams, Christianity, Islam, ... [Yeah, she can
expect "fartwas" from baboons - one reaps what one sows]. Worse yet is
that without any demonstrated scholarship in Hinduism, this bitch has
the bloody gall to label herself a "real Hindu" while making attempts to
put down others. Give me a break! Got to draw the line somewhere.

The two hypocrites, Lady Kaka and Cuckoo Coolie Curry Ku, are about the
same level as pond scum. Poochie gets a pass on account of his extremely
low doggie IQ.

Note: This post has little or no relevance to sci.physics and I have
removed the newsgroup from the distribution.
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-21 11:58:09 UTC
On May 20, 11:17 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
I don't give a rat's arse whether Lady Kaka is Jai Maharaj or Jay
Stevens or the Muckeraj. It is just that over the last three years the
bitch hasn't demonstrated _any_ skill other than selective copy-paste
around a very narrow sectarian agenda.
Another lie from the quotay. Jai has been highly appreciative of my
ground-breaking works in physics, that provide new insights into the
fundamentals of forces,
with the scope of revolutionising science and technology, and give
immense benefits to all animals, vegetables and minerals including
humans who are not devils.
Wow! All it takes is "appreciation" of Barty Bow Bow's Big Bokachoda
Boss' Bullshit ...

Stupid Bangdu, Lady Kaka has made some polite noise (mostly vacuous
statements about herself and her "new" non-predictive career - jyotishit
isn't an honorable way to make a living anyway) and there is no evidence
of "appreciation" in Lady Kaka's caca posts. Serious appreciation would
have required her to really fund your IFE crap. But you ain't got that.
The rest of the stuff about "ground-breaking work", "new insights",
blah, blah, is crap you made up about yourself. So who is lying now,
blithering git?

All you are looking for is "Ah believe (your pijicks)! Ah believe you
kin heeeeeeyal me! You are the 'savior' (of pijicks)! Ah kin shore see
the metapijicks!" Fuck off, laddie. You ain't going to get all that from me.

I'll repeat again, Lady Kaka has not demonstrated _any_ skill other than
selective copy-paste around a very narrow sectarian agenda. I'll add
that this fucking charlatan pork eater isn't a Hindu (has never been
one), and posts here to stir shit. Ever read an original thought from
this piece of garbage?
It is to this end that he has written a moviescript with the working
title "Defend Arindam!", the defense of Arindam being against those
inevitable cussed malevolent assholes
and the deeply entrenched vested interests. Very interesting! I
hope they will make lots of money out of it, as the public should love
it.
Fuckwit, she hasn't "written" _anything_, and whatever has been
"written" is most likely copy-paste (with some amount of "doctoring") of
"conversations" from this newsgroup. All you have is the word of a
charalatan. Small fucking wonder that your physics is irrational. It is
predicated on faith and belief.
Arindam Banerjee
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-20 13:23:32 UTC
Very encouraging. Definitely independent publishing is the way to go
for those authors who are naturally out of the main loop.
Wow! Finally the light bulb lit up for Barty Bow Bow's Big Bokachoda
Boss Bangdu Bandarjee. Self-publishing is exactly what I told you do
two+ years ago. Your "stuff" will sell amongst kooks or the kurious, get
you some money that you so desperately want, keep you busy with j =
-1/j, and more importantly, spare readers here all that whinging
(assuming that the infusion of a few dollars will keep you busy with
that infernal force).
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-22 13:04:57 UTC
I really need that to happen, mainly to generate sufficient money to
sponsor some bright graduate students to do the experiments that need
doing.
Have you presented your Curriculum Vitae and research proposal to a
reputable university graduate program? Any program that accepts your
proposal will need to appoint a qualified faculty member to mentor the
graduate students who you intend to sponsor!
I am sure I will find enough faculty and students to support me, in my
alma mater, IIT Kharagpur. One of the EE profs from there whom I met
socially, recently, was very keen. I am going to make a new kind of
electrical engine after all, based on totally new approaches with a
new and improved physics. Also, locally in Melbourne Uni, RMIT, etc.
I have no doubt that I will get suitable attention from the people
concerned provided I have enough cash to give them for the funding.
Or how about _you_ enrolling as a graduate student in an Aussie
university and doing this work by yourself? Geezerdom bites, eh? It will
also get you that magical doctorate and the title "Dr." (a real one and
not one for cowdung science) that you so covet. Hell! It will give your
crap some legitimacy. I am sure that there are some second or third-tier
univs in Oz that would be willing to market your kookery books.
It's a rich man's world, as Abba succintly put it! When you have no
money, you have to endure the scorn of scum when you put up new ideas.
ABBA's "philosophy" rules! Sheesh! After prattling on about Nietzsche
and Schopenhauer, you've gone to the level of ABBA? Anyways, stop the
self-pity crap, dipshit, and get a spine. Learn to respect the field
that you work in before whoring your ideas in public.
Cheers,
Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandi) Banerjee
Zinnic.- Hide quoted text -
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Arindam Banerjee
2012-05-22 22:55:53 UTC
On May 22, 11:04 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
[...]
It may come to that, if my books do not sell well enough for me to
fund graduate students. I would rather fund young people, and let
them have their share of fun.
Also, it would be an excellent way to find recruits for my company.

Geezerdom bites, eh? It will
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
also get you that magical doctorate and the title "Dr." (a real one and
not one for cowdung science) that you so covet.
Lying as usual, quotay. I never coveted the "Dr" title but they used
to bestow it upon me anyway in all the years I was doing research for
TRL. It was always a pain,
explaining to guys that I did not have a PhD, nor was trying for one.

- more crap from the quotay flushed -

Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-26 15:18:45 UTC
[...]
Have you done the math to figure out just how many titles you'll have to
put out just to break even, assuming poor sales of each title? Being an
optimist about books selling well is one thing, but assuming that the
books will generate revenue to fund graduate students (note the plural)
is plumb cuckoo. Stop smoking "herbal supplements" like Lady Kaka does.
Geezerdom bites, eh? It will
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
also get you that magical doctorate and the title "Dr." (a real one and
not one for cowdung science) that you so covet.
Lying as usual, quotay. I never coveted the "Dr" title but they used
to bestow it upon me anyway in all the years I was doing research for
TRL. It was always a pain,
explaining to guys that I did not have a PhD, nor was trying for one.
A little "Dr" envy, eh? But this is the Usenet and you can confer that
title on yourself, and not a soul would care. There are copy-paste
artists here who claim to have a doctorate (mostly in the science and
technology of cowdung), and speak multiple languages including
"saniskrit". You could emulate them with dazzling demonstrations of
copy-paste skills (undoubtedly acquired in the "mecca of technology
education" - IITD).

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-27 13:53:35 UTC
On May 27, 1:18 am, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
[...]
Actually funding graduate students is on the low-end vision, had I not
been hounded out of employment and denied same by our viciously pro-
quotay+anti-Arindam
establishment, I would have a job, and use the money from that
employment to fund the work of graduate students. Which had been
PlanA, now not possible of
course - I cannot fund graduate students from my life's savings, I am
not that well-off.
Let us see how PlanB works. If the first book does not sell well, I
can always write more books. Then, there is no guarantee that sales
won't take off after suitable
publicity, marketing, etc.
You might need Plans C through Z.
Amazon is doing an extraordinary job to help me, I think the world is
in for a most beautiful surprise...
Yeah, yeah. Enough with the hype already. I told you that I would buy
the book, even if you did a little bait and switch - physics to
metaphysics. I don't intend bashing you for free.

hindquarters.
Arindam Banerjee
2012-05-27 23:16:29 UTC
On May 27, 11:53 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
[...]
PlanC is that I become a PhuD myself, but I hope it won't come to
that.
When we surpass PlanZ, we will then have plan ZA, ZB,etc, then ZZA
etc.
Sorta Roman.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-28 05:43:13 UTC
[...]
Becoming a PhuD is not such a big deal, even at your advanced age. Lady
Kaka, a claimed "IITD alum" was really "Phudda" (not a JEE undergrad) at
IITD and very likely with a degree in (Cow)Dung Engineering. Now if Lady
Kaka could get a doctorate as a centenarian (two freedom struggles of
1857 and 1942 under her belt), you surely can too. Go for it.

BTW, past PlanZ it is PlanAA, AB, ... and not ZA, ZB, ... That is the
"divine way" and nothing Roman about it. :-)
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-28 16:09:50 UTC
Post by Arindam Banerjee
[...]
If
X=Z and
1=A then
2=B etc
then
X+1=ZA
X+2=ZB etc
which is sorta the Roman way
that goes like
I, II,III,,,,X,XI,XII
Arindam (bin einstein ban gandi) Banerjee, greatest genius of all
time, sole god among lotsa devils.
Hindu "divine beings" have already opted to use the Latin alphabet, and
English to "communicate", despite being champions of the "divine
language" Sanskrit (and its Devanagari script). Now, more "divinity" is
being bestowed on the "Roman way" (without the "divine zero"). Tsk, tsk.

Strictly speaking, shouldn't Macaulay's mutts start with PlanK, PlanKh,
PlanG, PlanGh (note vowel sound elision, a la Lady Kaka :-))? Nice mix
of English and "saniskrit", no?
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-26 15:17:33 UTC
If Arindam had integrity I would expect him to be open to my inquiries
and not resort to ...
I gave you enough time in the past, and patiently answered all your
questions in great detail.
They (my long and patient answers to your questions in sci. ngs) must
be archived in google. Anyone including yourself may look them up. I
gave up answering your questions when I found out you were dishonest
and not worth any more of my time, save of course to make things clear
about you to newbies.
You are pretending I did not answer your questions in great detail.
The world can decide who has integrity, and who has not.
To continue to hang out in the newsgroups 24/7 while threatening to do
"research", kissing up to Lady Kaka for a shot at 10 minutes of "fame",
whinging about money, ... says a whole lot about you. Okay, the "world"
decided that _you_ have absolutely no integrity. So there!
I am under no obligation to waste my time upon scoundrels. What I
have written, honest people can and do comprehend and seem satisfied
that I have done the
best I could. Since einsteinian scum rule the world, I cannot do much
more save try to make enough money to pursue my work independently
without asking
anyone for anything - just buy what is needed.
If you've resigned yourself to the view that "einsteinian scum rule the
world" [whatever the fuck that gobbledegook means], why do you keep
whinging here? Hoping that if you whinged enough the world will change?
If on the other hand, honest scientists in any reputable institution
request me to address them on a public platform assuring me of my
Intellectual Property rights, then
most certainly I will oblige them. After all, the results from my new
physics are worth mega-trillions in due course and so we have to be
careful about property rights
from the start. So far, I am confident that usenet archives, common
knowledge, the abuse and praise I have got, etc. are sufficient to
guarantee the ownership of the new
insights that I have raised in physics, to myself and myself alone.
Stupid bastard, on the one hand you brag about the the openness of the
Usenet, and then you whinge about IP. Firstly, you put your ideas out in
the open, and for free. Secondly, the ideas are such pure horses**t that
even a hardcore (cow)dung worshipper and copy-paste "artist" like Lady
Kaka isn't touching that with a bargepole. You've got no worries about
any "theft".

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-27 14:00:25 UTC
On May 27, 1:17 am, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
If Arindam had integrity I would expect him to be open to my inquiries
and not resort to ...
I gave you enough time in the past, and patiently answered all your
questions in great detail.
They (my long and patient answers to your questions in sci. ngs) must
be archived in google. Anyone including yourself may look them up. I
gave up answering your questions when I found out you were dishonest
and not worth any more of my time, save of course to make things clear
about you to newbies.
You are pretending I did not answer your questions in great detail.
The world can decide who has integrity, and who has not.
Corrupt to the core sewerpipe entities sniffing around my rear are
naturally suited to relish and absorb the emanations! Evidently God
created them for such a
purpose, showing purpose there is for all. Profound thought, what!
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
Hmm, non-existent entities "create"? Since when?
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-26 15:19:12 UTC
Since he was not naturally or deliberately stupid as you and your
corrupt einsteinian ilk, it was not necessary. Honest people
understand what is there to understand
in print, for all to see. Crooks twist around. Try to understand
that many brilliant minds have read my seminal paper, and agreed that
it is provisionally correct.
The provisionally qualifier relates to experimentation, and that the
ruling thugs have been trying their hardest to stop or at least
prevent.
Bollocks! Have you ever stopped to think that disinterest in your kooky
experiment is the reason why you are unable to generate funding for it?
You are plain lying when you say that people are just out to block your
experiment. Stop being paranoid.

Just because some IIT prof agreed with you does not make him/her
"brilliant", nor does it make your theory valid. Dimwit, did you ever
stop to think that some in academia were being polite to you, to give a
patient hearing to get you out of their face, when you show up in
person. The same academics would send your mail messages to the trash
can and your e-mail messages to /dev/null. Be grateful that you're
getting some attention at least here. But you are so wrapped up in
yourself (due to NPD) that you do not "hear" (read comprehend) what is
being said here.
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-26 15:33:59 UTC
legroups.com>,
ooglegroups.com>,
pbc.googlegroups.com>,
In article
17g2000pbb.goo=3D
glegroups.com>,
In article
1g2000pbc.goog=3D
legroups.com,
g2000pbg.goo=3D
glegroups.com>,
In article
=3D3D3DA0=3D3D3D3D3DA0<6df48db8-d339-4eff-8d68-0d=
000pbc.g=3D3D
ooglegroups.com>,
com> posted
Hmm, in my forthcoming book the struggle=
of the born
asshole against great odds, has been giv=
en the most
sympathetic treatment possible -as it se=
eks to overc=3D
ome
through Time this basic human limitation=
that create=3D
needless strife, by striking metaphysica=
l positions
elaborated by dramatic narration.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
I would consider your "overcome basic hum=
an limitatio=3D
n .
. . by striking metaphysical positions el=
aborated by
dramatic narration" to be the high concep=
t of your bo=3D
ok.
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
I don't suppose you have read it yet. =3D3=
D3D3D3DA0I am =3D
still =3D3D
doing the final
draft of the ms. post the formatting stage=
. Strange ho=3D
w ma=3D3D
ny little
things are always getting missed!
Writing is rewriting! And a bit of polish b=
efore submis=3D
sion=3D3D
=3DA0of course.
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
After the final draft is approved, changes a=
re made to
the script while the movie is being filmed. =
Such is the
timeline of screenplays.
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
I have submitted the final ms, now have to wa=
it for them =3D
to f=3D3D
inish the
cover and interior layout. =3D3D3D3DA0They al=
low up to 80 s=3D
mall c=3D3D
hanges, without
extra charge, to the texts.
Arindam Banerjee
Great! Are you still planning to publish at Am=
azon?
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
Oh yes, I am with their self-publishing wholly-=
owned
subsidiary, createspace. =3D3D3DA0The book will=
be sold (at
maximum benefit to myself at their eStore), but=
it will
also be available in amazon.com and other onlin=
bookstores via extended publication routes, and=
also on
kindle. Well, let us see what happens, this is =
probably
my very best creative effort so far - and I dou=
bt if I
can ever do anything better!
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
70 percent, isn't it, from Amazon? All the best!
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
More and more traditionally-published authors are t=
urning
http://www.robertbrownethrillers.com/
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
Very encouraging. =3D3D3DA0Definitely independent pub=
lishing is the=3D
=A0way to go
for those authors who are naturally out of the main l=
oop.
I mean, here one depends entirely upon the readers, not=
the editors
and the publishers. =3D3DA0So if the readers like the w=
ork, there is =3D
nothing
the established sobs can do about it!
Yes publishing is undergoing a change, as are the music
and movie industries. The new media appears simply too
big and too individualized for the erstwhile big boys to
overcome.
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
This is good news! =3DA0Also, the lack of talent for the bi=
g boys to
chase, is there for all to see. =3DA0I have not read anythi=
ng published by
the big boys since "The da Vinci code" and that imo was bar=
ely readable=3D
.
The hardcopy book market appears to be simply drying up,
so all the bsst for your book! It's digital version will
certainly help sales.
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
A great deal depends upon the marketing, publicity, etc. for mo=
st
works.
Yes it does. And your work has been publicized in paper
media and here on USENET for a number of years. There's
no reason why your book shouldn't do well.
I really need that to happen, mainly to generate sufficient money t=
sponsor some bright graduate students to do the experiments that ne=
ed
doing.
Have you presented your =A0Curriculum Vitae and research proposal =A0=
to a
reputable university graduate program? Any program that accepts your
proposal will need to appoint a qualified faculty member to mentor th=
graduate students who you intend to sponsor!
I am sure I will find enough faculty and students to support me, in my
alma mater, IIT Kharagpur. =A0One of the EE profs from there whom I met
socially, recently, was very keen. =A0I am going to make a new kind of
electrical engine after all, based on totally new approaches with a
new and improved physics. =A0Also, locally in Melbourne Uni, RMIT, etc.
I have no doubt that I will get suitable attention from the people
concerned provided I have enough cash to give them for the funding.
It's a rich man's world, as Abba succintly put it! =A0When you have no
money, you have to endure the scorn of scum when you put up new ideas.
Cheers,
Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandi) Banerjee
Did you explain to that EE prof how your new =A0physics theory makes it
feasible for the electrical force engine you propose will convert
0.5mVVN of internal energy into 0.5mVVNN of external energy.? That is
an N-fold increase.
Since he was not naturally or deliberately stupid as you
and your corrupt einsteinian ilk, it was not necessary.
Honest people understand what is there to understand in
print, for all to see. Crooks twist around. Try to
understand that many brilliant minds have read my seminal
paper, and agreed that it is provisionally correct.
The provisionally qualifier relates to experimentation,
and that the ruling thugs have been trying their hardest
to stop or at least prevent.
Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandi) Banerjee, greatest
genius of all time, sole god among lotsa devils.
A scientist is one who is open to inquiry and the search
for truth. I would expect engineers and scientists at
higher institutions of learning such as our IITs to
review Arindam Banerjee's work and proposals and assist
him in any way that they can.
This is priceless horseshit from Lady Kaka. For one who claims to be a
graduate of IITD, Lady Kaka isn't offering to review Arindumb's work and
assist him (read send $$) in any way she can. Any chance that Lady Kaka
will share some of the projected "profits" from the Hollywood remake (in
"saniskrit" no less) of the Bollywood Hit, "Three Idiots"? Mere listing
in the credits should be sufficient for Arindumb to pad his resume, right?
What a very good idea. Unfortunately these days no one looks at you
unless you throw your money around. So, I got to make money to make
myself acceptable
anywhere. Which is why, I tried to publish "To the Stars!" some 12
years ago, but no one wanted to publish it and self-publication those
days was very expensive.
Errrr, whatever happened to Arindimb's philosophy of money being filthy
to "divine beings"? I thought you only accepted cash that was showered
by Goddess Lakshmi (after she got recommendations from Goddess Saraswati
- ya know, honoris causa)?
For instance, Dorrance asked some US $10,000 to publish it, but that
was far too much for me (even now).
The USD 10,000 was the cost of the glue to stick pages of the manuscript
together? Must have been some super strong adhesive.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-26 15:37:20 UTC
Since he was not naturally or deliberately stupid as you
and your corrupt einsteinian ilk, it was not necessary.
Honest people understand what is there to understand in
print, for all to see. =A0Crooks twist around. =A0Try to
understand that many brilliant minds have read my seminal
paper, and agreed that it is provisionally correct.
The provisionally qualifier relates to experimentation,
and that the ruling thugs have been trying their hardest
to stop or at least prevent.
Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandi) Banerjee, greatest
genius of all time, sole god among lotsa devils.
A scientist is one who is open to inquiry and the search
for truth. I would expect engineers and scientists at
institutions of higher learning such as our IITs to
review Arindam Banerjee's work and proposals and assist
him in any way that they can.
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
What a very good idea. Unfortunately these days no one
looks at you unless you throw your money around. So, I
got to make money to make myself acceptable anywhere.
Which is why, I tried to publish "To the Stars!" some 12
years ago, but no one wanted to publish it and self-
publication those days was very expensive.
For instance, Dorrance asked some US $10,000 to publish
it, but that was far too much for me (even now).
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
An author need not pay and advance to someone to publish
his book; it has to be the other way around. Amazon
retains a commission after a copy is sold. This
publishing model has really taken off well.
I am satisfied with them so far. They are intelligent and methodical
and quite prompt.
But, but, Amazon also allows self-publication of books that extol the
virtues of "scummy" [sic] Einsteinian theories. You don't mind sharing
"shelf space" with what you allege is "trash". Tsk, tsk, anything for a
dollar, eh?
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-26 15:42:02 UTC
I agree. Including your "title" (sic) claiming that N kicks of a ball
or N pushes of one vehicle with a second vehicle demonstrate the
"internal force" that will power spaceships "to the stars". The secret
ingedient being the magical constant (k) that equals it's own
reciprocal (1/k) and which, I guess, levitates 'flying' carpets?
e=0.5mVVN(N-k or N-1/k). Which is it?
BTW. Since the ships of the Swiss navy are expendable have you
considered the possibility that they may be willing to destroy them
with mounted rail guns in your suggested experiment to prove that
every action does not have an equal and opposite reaction? Worth a
try?
Excellent suggestion! Arindumb, please let the Swiss govt. know that you
love Swiss chocolates and watches. You'll be able to get your
experiments done on Lake Geneva, in front of an international audience,
and hot dang, with Swiss precision as well. The down side? The results
might make your theories look like Swiss cheese.
Hope this helps
Zinnic
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-26 15:48:02 UTC
A scientist is one who is open to inquiry and the search
for truth. I would expect engineers and scientists at
higher institutions of learning such as our IITs to
review Arindam Banerjee's work and proposals and assist
him in any way that they can.
Which is very good idea, but will not happen unless I have lots of
money to spend. Truth today is the servant of Money so far as all
known institutions are concerned. Nobody will do anything for the
sake of searching for Truth, for that sort of work only makes for
enemies and poverty. But there are so many truths, expressed in so
many ways - this lust for money, is also a truth! The Truth I want to
find, needs more money than what I have got, so I have got to do what
it takes to make money, in the best possible and moral ways, of
course.
"Truth" has _always_ been the servant of Money, and that is a "Truth".
Period! You have absolutely no interest in any "Truth". What you want is
OPM (pronounced Opiyum, desi istyle), or Other People's Money, to have a
little fun doing experiments, regardless of whether these experiments
will pan out or not. No problem with that. But the whole "I'm so 'umble
and moral" self-righteous crap really grates.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti