Now Jaitley's mendicancy on behalf of Indian IT companies
Jay Jyotish
2017-04-19 21:03:25 UTC
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/607159/jaitley-may-take-up-h.html
India needs to resolve it's problem internally before advising US -
what to do...There are issues when people from one state work in another
state within India...Shiv Sena - doesn't want any outside to come and
work in Mumbai..They don't want to issue Auto permit to outsiders..In
all local establishments, they want only locals to be given
preference..Indians are the biggest hypocrites.When one Indian is killed
in Kansas, they raise a big hue and cry..What about killings in India,
state of affairs in Kashmir where Indians are treated as outsiders. 2
states cannot agree to share water and there is riots and burning of
buses because of that.
And Indian companies are flouting all H1 rules..First - they
exploited
B1 Visas, now H1 and L1 visa..90% of resumes are fake resumes..People
with background in Microbiology, Botany , Textile are coming up as
Software professionals and depriving Americans and displacing them from
their jobs.. American parent spay enormous fees for - approximately 40
to 50,000$ a year whereas in India - you pay not more that 5000$ ...And
then they come to US and take away American jobs..And in garb of highly
skilled worker, they do low end Testing and Coding job with salaries
pegged at 60,000 and to top it their spouse on H4 with 1 month training
in Hyderabad wil take away one more job from Americans.How fair is that..
Imagine labour from India's neighbouring countries and take away
jobs
- in Textile, Auto..Will our Labour Union keep quite. Forget
neighbouring countries..from one state to other state ,we don't want
..Bihari's , UP's are unwanted in Mumbai..In 60's Thackeray had problems
against South Indians..
Indians are the most selfish,hypocrite, double standard human
beings.
Indeed! And none more so than Yogesh Swarup, who posts as Jai Maharaj.

Who is "Jai Maharaj"?

He is a convicted felon named Yogesh Swarup, born in India on July 5,
1947. He married Mary Margaret (Leslie) Weesner in 1978 in Nevada. He
had a child named Ravi(now named Robert) with her in July 1982. Yogesh
Swarup physically abused his wife, leading her to file for divorce. He
kidnapped the child and fled with him to India. On his induced return to
Dallas, he was arrested on a felony charge of first-degree custodial
interference, extradited to Honolulu and sentenced to three years in
jail. While in prison, he developed a virulent hatred of everything his
former wife represented: white, Christian, woman, American. On his
release from prison, he dedicated his life to vocalizing his hatred of
whites, Christians, women and Americans. However, being virtually
useless at anything, he had no future in India, so he chose to remain in
Hawaii as an unskilled worker. Later on, he registered a corporation to
focus on getting paid for his hate messages:

MANTRA CORPORATION (inactive)

Registration:Apr 17, 1987

State ID:0103547300

Business type:Domestic For-Profit Corporation

Agent:Yogesh Swarup
133 World Trade Center, Dallas, TX 75258 (Physical)

TIN:30010311113

He now also pretends to live in Beverly Hills, and claims to be a
"screenwriter and filmmaker", although there are no credits for anything
in Hollywood with his name. He also claims to be an astrologer, an
engineer, a lawyer, a scientist and various other things, without any
supporting credentials. He survives on blood money paid to him for
spreading hatred.

___________________

The Victoria Advocate - Dec 28, 1983

Dad Charged With Felony

Honolulu (AP) - For three and one half months, Mary Swarup sought her
former husband and their 17-month-old son, which he had failed to return
under a court allowed visitation agreement.

Now young Ravi is back with his mother, and the child's father is being
held in the Oahu Community Correctional Center, awaiting arraignment on
a felony charge of first-degree custodial interference.

Yogesh Swarup was arrested at Dallas Airport Dec. 14, after he had
arranged a meeting with the boy's mother.

He has since been extradited to Honolulu, and is believed to be the
first person to be prosecuted under a state law amended in 1982 that
makes it a felony to violate court restraining orders. The same law
states that a parent or relative may not take a youngster from the
parent who has custody.

Yogesh said he feels Hawaii's custodial-interference law is wrong. An
idividual cannot steal from himself, Yogesh said. What's more, the law
destroys the father-son relationship, he said.

The story began one year ago, when Mary Swarup filed for a separation
from Yogesh. She said her husband had physically abused her and
threatened to take the child off Oahu. She asked to be given temporary
custody of the child, and asked that the father be able to visit the
child only in her presence.

On Aug. 24, Family Court Judge Darryl Y.C. Choy issued a court order
which restrained either parent from removing young Ravi from Oahu. He
allowed Yogesh alternate weekend visitation privileges.

On the weekend of Sept. 3-4, Yogesh fled with the boy, Mrs. Swarup said.
"He just took the baby to India(his native country) and wrote letters,
saying if I didn't come to his country or go to another country, I
wouldn't see the baby again," she said.

She then said she went to police, the FBI and Family Court, all of which
initially told her the case was not in their jurisdiction.

"I spent my birthday without the baby. I spent my birthday with my
lawyer taking to the FBI," she said. "I was just numb."

Mary said the Honolulu city prosecutor's office agreed to help her and,
after she testified before the Oahu Grand Jury on Nov. 10, a secret
indictment was returned.
Jay Jyotish
2017-04-20 19:20:03 UTC
Taking advantage of existing laws is not breaking the law.
You must be one of the law breakers. I have known case after case
of visa abuse and resume faking. People entering on J-1 and
converting to H1 without the mandatory return to the homeland.
Switcharoo from L-1 to H1 by lying and cheating. Earlier it used to
be B1. The same story. I work with a guy who routinely doctors his
resume to suit the job opportunity.
You are silent about violent Islamic Jihadists who are slaughtering
people around the world, and are worried about non-violent
law-abiding Hindus !
You and Yogesh Swarup certainly don't count as non-violent law-abiding
Hindus!