Rupee hits all-time low of 54.46 per dollar
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-17 05:13:07 UTC
Could you give a list of politicians we should/could really respect?
I mean, in the 60s the dollar was around Rs3.50 then it stayed on Rs5
for a long time.
Should we respect those who managed to devalue the rupee by a factor
of ten? Was that good statesmanship?
Surely you're not suggesting that Lady Kaka run for PM, are you? If yes,
this is the best suggestion that you could've ever made. Smashing!

Think about it. Lady Kaka has cred:

a "real Hindu" born several centuries ago on the bank of the sacred (but
now polluted) Ganges;

having been neutered during the Quit India movement, has no
gender-specific issues, i.e., is completely non-sexist;

(speaks/reads) writes Sanskrit ("mother tongue"), English ("father
tongue"?), Hindi (Bhaiyyanese), and myriad other languages (including
Baboonese) - a must for "national integration";

is copy-paste knowledgeable in the Veds, Ayurved, Yog, Dharm and more;

has several degrees (real and phony) from IITD;

retired as a Lt.Gen.(?) from the Indian Army, and has SM, VSM, AVSM,
PVSM, VC, MVC, PVC, AC, ... having taken POWs, COWs, SOWs, in several
wars since 1857;

can predict the future only after it has passed, but does not use any
parrot or other animals to do the job;

makes money through predictions and sales of snake oil, and "news
reporting" (via copy-paste, divination);

makes movies and knows producers/directors/scriptwriters and several
couches from Hollywood, Bollywood, Tollywood, Kollywood, Mollywood;

hates pretty much everybody from Christians, to Muslims, Buddhists,
Jains, Sikhs, Jews, atheists, communists, marxists, maoists, pagans, her
own shadow, ..., but absolutely adores padres;

has the spine to stand up to all whom she hates, except when they
counterattack; Lady Kaka retreats big time and copy-pastes "Tributes to
Hindusim" about a 100 times. Note: Cowardice plays big on the political
scene in India (has been since 1969);

cannot balance a checkbook, but will surely balance a budget to ensure
more than a "Hindu rate of growth";

will introduce "green technology" including IFEs, HTNs, gobar gas, ...

will make bhaiyyanese the national language and romanize the iscript.

will make "jai govindam, jai gopalam" the national anthem;

will integrate and re-integrate SAARC into India via copy-paste and
coloring an atlas with outline maps;

will be a one-woman security agency when she becomes one with the internet;

will not ever need Category Z security because of her trusted
"ferocious" pooch (can copy-paste "bow wow" or "bow bow" between
dhanyavaads, and has a hose trusted by Lady Kaka to create rangoli art
or a water cannon);

Dang! With that much cred, I'd say that Indians shouldn't wait until
2014 (or earlier). Remove MMS and install Lady Kaka as India's PM,
now!!! Sadly, the world will accuse the US of trying to dump its garbage
on hapless "third world" countries.
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----
The Baboon Squad

Dr. Muckeraj, aka Lady Kaka, aka Kakadevi, aka The Old Cow of Hawaii,
and her faithful monkey, Fanabba, aka Poochie, are rabid evangelical
Christians. The Baboon Squad, as Kakadevi and Pooch call themselves,
hates Hindus, Muslims, and Catholics, and the US too, which makes them
copy-paste trash 24/7. The transgender idiot, Kakadevi, claims to be a
"scholar" of Sanskrit, but hasn't demonstrated any knowledge or mastery
of it. However, there is plenty of evidence of attempts made by
Macaulay's monkey to "doctor" original articles to pidginize Sanskrit
words, perhaps to send Sanskrit into the gutter. The "doctorate" that
Kakadevi claims to have is likely for copy-paste research on the myriad
applications of cowdung. Other than some stock phrases that are
copy-pasted regularly, the Cosmic Baboon has shown no originality or
creativity, nor has the monkey contributed anything of value to any
discussion. Macaulay's other monkey, who, apart from saying "ditto" to
Kaka's caca, has no other skills than spraying fire hydrants with raised
hindquarters.
Arindam Banerjee
2012-05-17 05:33:54 UTC
On May 17, 3:13 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
Could you give a list of politicians we should/could really respect?
I mean, in the 60s the dollar was around Rs3.50 then it stayed on Rs5
for a long time.
Should we respect those who managed to devalue the rupee by a factor
of ten?  Was that good statesmanship?
Surely you're not suggesting that Lady Kaka run for PM, are you?
Hello quotay, kya baat, kaise ho? Have you become slightly more
polite? Let us see!
I don't know any Lady Kaka but then nor do I know Soniaji and if
Soniaji can become PM++ why not Lady Kaka if she so wants
(conceptually, of course).

If yes,
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
this is the best suggestion that you could've ever made. Smashing!
My suggestion given long ago is that they should throw out the entire
stupid constitution and get a brand new one based upon the
constitutions of nice countries, and taking modenr
technical advances into consideration. I don't know anyone who
supports this at this stage.
[...]
fantastic!
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
will make bhaiyyanese the national language and romanize the iscript.
About romanising scripts, that is the preserve of your dear Joshiji.
No one else that I know.
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
will make "jai govindam, jai gopalam" the national anthem;
will integrate and re-integrate SAARC into India via copy-paste and
coloring an atlas with outline maps;
will be a one-woman security agency when she becomes one with the internet;
will not ever need Category Z security because of her trusted
"ferocious" pooch (can copy-paste "bow wow" or "bow bow" between
dhanyavaads, and has a hose trusted by Lady Kaka to create rangoli art
or a water cannon);
Dang! With that much cred, I'd say that Indians shouldn't wait until
2014 (or earlier). Remove MMS and install Lady Kaka as India's PM,
now!!!
Good idea, quotay. Congratulations, you have behaved yourself much
better than I thought you ever could.
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
Sadly, the world will accuse the US of trying to dump its garbage
on hapless "third world" countries.
Huh? Didn't you say that Lady Kaka was born on the bank of Ganga
centuries before US ever existed? US has been blessed by LK's
presence, since, going by
your own diatribe.
hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-17 06:40:42 UTC
On May 17, 3:13 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
Could you give a list of politicians we should/could really respect?
I mean, in the 60s the dollar was around Rs3.50 then it stayed on Rs5
for a long time.
Should we respect those who managed to devalue the rupee by a factor
of ten? Was that good statesmanship?
Surely you're not suggesting that Lady Kaka run for PM, are you?
Hello quotay, kya baat, kaise ho? Have you become slightly more
polite? Let us see!
I don't know any Lady Kaka but then nor do I know Soniaji and if
Soniaji can become PM++ why not Lady Kaka if she so wants
(conceptually, of course).
Chi, chi! Yeh main kya sun raha hoon? Ke aapke baare mein phillum bana
rahi hai Lady Kaka to saari duniya jaanti hai.

patta patta boota boota, haal hamaara jaane hain
jaane na jaane gul hi na jaane, baagh to saara jaane hai

Ya tu namak haraam hai?
If yes,

hindquarters.
Arindam Banerjee
2012-05-18 00:18:12 UTC
On May 17, 4:40 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
On May 17, 3:13 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
Could you give a list of politicians we should/could really respect?
I mean, in the 60s the dollar was around Rs3.50 then it stayed on Rs5
for a long time.
Should we respect those who managed to devalue the rupee by a factor
of ten?  Was that good statesmanship?
Surely you're not suggesting that Lady Kaka run for PM, are you?
Hello quotay, kya baat, kaise ho?  Have you become slightly more
polite?  Let us see!
I don't know any Lady Kaka but then nor do I know Soniaji and if
Soniaji can become PM++ why not Lady Kaka if she so wants
(conceptually, of course).
Chi, chi! Yeh main kya sun raha hoon? Ke aapke baare mein phillum bana
rahi hai Lady Kaka to saari duniya jaanti hai.
Jai Maharaj has written the script and looks like from what he writes
work is going on it. Not Lady Kaka whoever she may be or may not be.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-18 03:24:35 UTC
[...]
Chootiya, iscript dekhela hai kya? Lady Kaka to yahaan pe badi badi
baatein karti hai. iscript dekhne ke baad yahaan aake bakna.

BTW, Lady Kaka is the Muckeraj's pseudonym when she is chasing after
padres and imams, else she is simply Muckeraj the Doogla from Trini.
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
DMJoshi
2012-05-17 05:41:38 UTC
On May 17, 6:13 am, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
[...]
Monkey is elated with your citation, overcome with emotions asked his
new found Chela to stand in for instant acceptance of your accolades.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-18 03:20:45 UTC
Post by Arindam Banerjee
Jai Maharaj has written the script and looks like from
what he writes work is going on it. Not Lady Kaka whoever
she may be or may not be.
That's correct, I have written the screenplay. I am a
man, not a woman. But if the Goon Squad is spreading some
rumors -- true or false -- then they are helping the buzz
for the movie, which is most welcome. Please do encourage
others to talk about "Defend Arindam" (working title).
Lady Kaka is not a woman. She is a copy-paste baboon, about the same
evolutionary level as Cuckoo Coolie Curry Ku. Lady Kaka is as much a
Hindu as Curry Ku is a Sino-Sumerian.

Yes, I will help any which way to keep up the "buzz" about an imaginary
movie this copy-paste simian has allegedly made. Everyone has gotta see
that baboons can actually write/do something original, despite two
decades of copy-paste "contributions" and knuckledragging. That
Macaulay's monkey can operate a videocam will be a marvel too.
New movie - 'Defend Arindam!'
http://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/soc.culture.indian/...
Dhanyavaaad!
All the best, Jai! Let us hope it is a huge success!
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
Chaat saale, chaat kulla. Lady Kaka teri jeb bharegi.
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Arindam Banerjee
2012-05-18 04:02:45 UTC
On May 18, 1:20 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
Post by Arindam Banerjee
Jai Maharaj has written the script and looks like from
what he writes work is going on it. Not Lady Kaka whoever
she may be or may not be.
That's correct, I have written the screenplay. I am a
man, not a woman. But if the Goon Squad is spreading some
rumors -- true or false -- then they are helping the buzz
for the movie, which is most welcome. Please do encourage
others to talk about "Defend Arindam" (working title).
Lady Kaka is not a woman. She
Quotay has trouble with logic and elementary grammar, as well as
everything else.
heh-heh, what pains we have here that must show off their stupidities!
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-18 04:35:38 UTC
Post by Arindam Banerjee
Jai Maharaj has written the script and looks like from
what he writes work is going on it. Not Lady Kaka whoever
she may be or may not be.
That's correct, I have written the screenplay. I am a
man, not a woman. But if the Goon Squad is spreading some
rumors -- true or false -- then they are helping the buzz
for the movie, which is most welcome. Please do encourage
others to talk about "Defend Arindam" (working title).
Lady Kaka is not a woman. She
Quotay has trouble with logic and elementary grammar, as well as
everything else.
heh-heh, what pains we have here that must show off their stupidities!
Nope, I don't. Just being kind to someone who is really "neuter gender"
by making "it" a "her". Kindness is something a kotwal ka beta will
never understand. Dig?
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Arindam Banerjee
2012-05-18 05:05:05 UTC
On May 18, 2:35 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
Post by Arindam Banerjee
Jai Maharaj has written the script and looks like from
what he writes work is going on it. Not Lady Kaka whoever
she may be or may not be.
That's correct, I have written the screenplay. I am a
man, not a woman. But if the Goon Squad is spreading some
rumors -- true or false -- then they are helping the buzz
for the movie, which is most welcome. Please do encourage
others to talk about "Defend Arindam" (working title).
Lady Kaka is not a woman. She
Quotay has trouble with logic and elementary grammar, as well as
everything else.
heh-heh, what pains we have here that must show off their stupidities!
Nope, I don't. Just being kind to someone who is really "neuter gender"
by making "it" a "her". Kindness is something a kotwal ka beta will
never understand. Dig?
Desperation from the quotay, a neutered character trying to find some
gender identity or for that matter any identity somewhere, vicarious
bhi chalega, that is what comes across from above.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-18 05:16:37 UTC
Post by Arindam Banerjee
[...]
Bullshit, laddie! Keep trying.

Kotwal ka beta, kotawalla, teri auqaat naheen.
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Old Pif
2012-05-18 05:21:58 UTC
On May 18, 1:16 am, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"

... and I am thinking where this stench is coming from ...
Arindam Banerjee
2012-05-18 06:29:48 UTC
A corrupt-to-the-core sewerpipe entity, where else?
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-18 12:49:39 UTC
On May 18, 1:16 am, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
... and I am thinking where this stench is coming from ...
And you are "thinking" these days, Old Poof? Bugger! Did you finally
manage to get your fore paws off the ground and walk upright, stupid
Paki? Miracles will never cease.

One of these days you'll headline the media too, after Arindumb has
finished his IFE of course --- "First quadruped 'astrophysicist' uses
IFEs to resolve Russell's paradox."

Go join "fanabba" in washing a fire hydrant, fucking moron!
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----