The Nature of Reality - Conversation between Tagore and Einstein
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-03-20 05:15:23 UTC
But Bertiedoggie (if he survives us all) would still find chicken more
beautiful than carrots.
For the reams that Lady Kaka copy-pasted, you could only come up with
one worthless sentence about Barty Bow Bow? Ran out of "internal phorce"?
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----
About the Jihadi Loon Squad:
A jihadi loon is someone like Jade Muckeraj.

"Jade Muckeraj" aka "The Old Cow of Hawaii" <***@fraudsrus.com>
tries her best to pretend she is a Hindu -- cutting and pasting, and
even doctoring what others post/write about Hindus/Hinduism on the
internet, deliberately pidginizing Sanskrit and providing wrong
translations, inventing brand new books in the Mahabharat (reducing it
to Muckabharat), stalking and abusing people who disagree with her by
hijacking their posts, and then cuts and pastes about Hindu ethics and
moans self-righteously about honesty -- and succeeds spectacularly in
convincing all, except other jihadi loons, that she is not a Hindu.
She is in fact a creepy jihadi loon, who thinks she owns the newsgroup
s.c.indian, and has absolutely no problem slandering anyone. As a
Indian citizen supposedly, she meddles in US political issues, and
advocates civil war in India.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-03-20 07:25:23 UTC
But Bertiedoggie (if he survives us all) would still find chicken more
beautiful than carrots.
And plants would prefer the Sun to black holes allsorts...
Your "reply" to your own posts - funny thing about narcissistic
personality disorder - is shorter than your original one-liner buried
between reams of Lady Kaka's copy-paste crap. Maybe you should have
Barty Bow Bow read one of your "papers", and then go by the kind of
reaction he has. You might have to take a series of rabies shots, even
if Barty Bow Bow is not a dingo.
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

Arindam Banerjee
2012-03-20 11:16:14 UTC
For once, the Asshoule Kallu-Mallou le Hurrumzaadet de Quota makes
some sense, so this reply:

On Mar 20, 6:25 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
But Bertiedoggie (if he survives us all) would still find chicken more
beautiful than carrots.
And plants would prefer the Sun to black holes allsorts...
. Maybe you should have
Post by Myself Mallu, Yourself?
Barty Bow Bow read one of your "papers", and then go by the kind of
reaction he has.
Bertie is a much better partner than any lying einsteinian scum. He
has an instinctive grasp of what is going on, and a few years ago when
I was doing
experiments he was always the most excellent company. Once I busted
my equipment, and then he snuggled beside me and offered me his paw
for
sympathy. Asshole quotay, Bertie is a far better being than you can
ever hope to be. If you have any shame or decency, fuck off, take
your nose away from
my rude nether areas, go sniff something else.

Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandi) Banerjee, greatest genius of all
time, sole god among lotsa devils.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-03-21 03:55:08 UTC
Post by Arindam Banerjee
[...]
Busted your equipment wanking? Tsk, tsk. Playing the keys meants keys on
the computer keyboard, and not your organ, dimwit.
Post by Arindam Banerjee
Asshole quotay, Bertie is a far better being than you can
ever hope to be. If you have any shame or decency, fuck off, take
your nose away from
my rude nether areas, go sniff something else.
Nope, condescending motherfucker, you ain't getting a break from me. You
are going to swallow every last fucking word you've uttered here.
Third-rate charlatan, all that elitist bullshit without anything of
substance to back it will be rammed down your throat. Son of a bitch,
you took on the wrong Mallu.

Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-03-21 04:08:33 UTC
The Nature of Reality - Conversation between Tagore and
Einstein.
Very interesting. I agree with Einstein rather than Tagore! Tagore
makes some good points though. His reference to Brahman is in error
Yes while I agree Einstein comes out better in this exchange, that is
because Tagore is so overwhelmingly appalling here. His words make
painful reading.
As a Brahmo, Tagore was half-Christian and that side of him was coming
out, emphasising what he thought was science. Sucking up to Einstein
thus, while
making nothing at all about Hinduism or shall we say Indian religion,
blabbing about humanism instead.
Your words, whether in prose or poetry, make painful reading. Sucking up
to Newton (a raving Christian lunatic, even if a brilliant physicist),
Maxwell, Tesla, Nietzsche, ... makes your position closer to Hinduism?
How? This is likes Lady Kaka's "Tributes to Hinduism". Both you frauds
have no inkling of Hinduism.
I restrict Tagore to his lyrics, where he indeed is supreme among
Bengalis.
Chi, chi. Only Robindra Songeet and kobita? But Gurudev was more than that.
Vivekananda also sucked up to his Western audiences, making much of
philsophy and ignoring religion. As Sunil G. writes, that made him
unpopular with
his mates back in India. Depriving Hinduism of spiritual content
thus, made him a great hero among seculars and atheists.
Swami Vivekananda sucked up to Western audiences, did he? Why the fuck
are you outside India, asshole? How come you and Lady Kaka,
self-proclaimed Hindus, not back in India and putting back "spiritual
content" back into Hinduism? Dollar-worhsipping greedy frauds. The only
spiritual thing in your lives is the almighty greenback.
It is for this reason (not having any good Hindus to guide us in our
own religion) that I gave up on all Hindu writing tainted by foreign
thoughts, and gained much
from what I could make from Kalidas, Chanakya, and the Puranas.
Apparently you did not gain a whole lot from Kalidasa, Chanakya and Puranas.
Arindam Banerjee
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty