WHY WE NEED A HINDU RASHTR - Hindu Rashtr: The Only Way To Stop The Partisan Politics That Is Destroying Bharat.
unknown
2014-07-02 22:59:28 UTC
"The only cure for the illness and the only way out of the mess is to
declare India as a Hindu Rashtra."

Would it be something like this:

THE HATE-MINORITIES MESSAGE OF THE `RSS BIBLE'

The foreign races in Hindusthan must either adopt the Hindu culture and
language, must learn to respect and hold in reverence Hindu religion,
must entertain no idea but those of the glorification of the Hindu race
and culture, i.e., of the Hindu nation and must loose their separate
existence to merge in the Hindu race, or may stay in the country, wholly
subordinated to the Hindu Nation, claiming nothing, deserving no
privileges, far less any preferential treatment -- not even citizen's
rights.

There is, at least, should be, no other course for them to adopt. We are
an old nation; let us deal, as old nations ought to and do deal, with
the foreign races, who have chosen to live in our country".

-- Madhav Sadashiv Golwalkar's, We or Our Nationhood Defined
unknown
2014-07-03 14:03:09 UTC
Really, how about this solution instead, it was a "solution" for one
country:

"German race pride has now become the topic of the day. To keep up the
purity of the race and its culture, Germany shocked the world by her
purging the country of the Semitic races-the Jews. *Race pride at its
highest* has been manifested here. Germany has also shown how well-nigh
impossible it is for races and cultures, having differences going to the
root, to be assimilated into one united whole-a good lesson for us in
Hindusthan (i.e., the land of Hindus) to learn and profit by."
----Madhav Sadashiv Golwalkar, RSS chief, in his book "We or Our
Nationhood Defined" > "If we Hindus grow stronger in time, Moslem
friends ...will have to play the part of German Jews." ----VD Savarkar,
the progenitor of "hindutva" and an icon for the extremist RSS, in his
presidential address to RSS members in Nagpur on 28 December 1938.
Indian Annual Register, 1938 (1939), Vol. II, Calcutta > "One trusts
that religions, philosophies and ways of life that are enemies of Hindus
will be destroyed. For the sake of efficiency, their mutual destruction
is preferred." ΓΏ
unknown
2014-07-03 22:39:18 UTC
Thank goodness there are hindu citizens who see the "hindu rashtr" for what
it is:

Swami Agnivesh: Terrorists In Saffron Poisoning Hinduism

Terrorists In Saffron

Hinduism would be recognisable from other violent and vicious ideologies
like fascism and colonialism. Hindutva is Hinduism's internal enemy. In
its origin and spirit, Hindutva is an atheistical ideology. It derives
itsinspiration not from Ram, Shiva or Krishna, but from Hitler and
Mussolini. Hindutva is pseudo-Hinduism. It can triumph only by hijacking
and degrading our religion.

Hinduism, through which divine light first dawned on the Earth, is
being poisoned to death. Wearing the mask of Ram bhakti, vested
interests are misusing and exploiting Hindu religious sentiments. If
this trend is allowed to continue it is doubtful if, a few years from
now, Hinduism would be recognisable from other violent and vicious
ideologies like fascism and colonialism.

Hindutva is Hinduism's internal enemy. In its origin and spirit,
Hindutva is an atheistical ideology. It derives its inspiration not
from Ram, Shiva or Krishna, but from Hitler and Mussolini. Hindutva
is pseudo-Hinduism. It can triumph only by hijacking and degrading
our religion.

The stormtroopers of Hindutva, of course, want to look like Hindus.
It is like terrorists wearing army uniforms while attacking an army
camp. Hindutva is essentially religious terrorism. Its language and
strategies belong to the world of terrorism, not religion or
spirituality. Bullying helpless people, murdering innocent women and
children, intimidating dissent, committing rape, arson and loot are
what we expect from terrorists, not from religious people.

More: http://india.indymedia.org/en/2003/09/7583.shtml

--
Astrology: Fraud or Superstition?
http://www.seesharppress.com/astro.html

Ass-troll-ogers/jyotishitheads are the bane of humanity, and must be
cleansed or otherwise purified for the benefit of society.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/vhp-terrorism