Google is intentionally obscuring islamberg on google earth.
The Great Goomba
2014-02-23 18:59:09 UTC
Jay Stevens, you brain-dead motherfucker, did you even look at the
Google Earth image referred to? If you had, you would have seen, if
your bigoted Hindoo brain would allow it, that nothing that the asswipe
"Rage Cat" claims is true. Look at the image again, you Christian-hating
motherfucker!
Google is intentionally obscuring islamberg on google earth.
Posted by Rage cat
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
http://goo.gl/maps/Dc4mV
A year or so ago I looked at the google earth image to
see what I could see. The only thing that irritated me
from the start is the picture was taken with the trees at
full foliage. That is odd for goggle in it's self because
they generally try to take the pictures from fall or
spring where there is less tree cover so you can see more
ground detail.
Didn't think much more of it at the time... so I forgot
about it.
A few days ago I had another reason to hit google earth
and I found out that they updated their google earth
pictures to a more recent date. It now reflected what had
happened a few years ago, instead of what existed about
ten or more years back.....
Soo... I went back to the islamberg location to see if the
newer pictures would have anything interesting.... But what
I found confounded me. It is the exact same picture I see
of the place years ago. They had updated the pictures of
all the other locations around it, but the islamberg site
was still the exact same full foliage pictures I had seen
years ago.
I then zoomed out and something caught my eye as a little
off. The trees on the left side of Roods creak road were
a lot "browner" than the ones on the right side. I
scrolled up and down and it became obvious that there is
a demarcation line in the picture separating pictures
from two different times.
If you zoom out and follow the line up to the river you
will see the dividing line hit the river where you can
see the dividing line between the river at two different
water levels. The line passes over the river and takes a
right turn and crosses back across the river heading
east. If you continue to follow it around it makes a
large box around the area that islamberg is located in
They have left that area with a static picture while
updating everything else around it. And the static
picture is of the place during full foliage where you
can't see anything on the ground. Outside of that box,
the picture is from fall and there is more ground detail
visible. And they have intentionally not updated the
picture of the area inside the box so you won't be able
to see anything that has happened/changes there in recent
years.
They don't want us to see what has been going on around
there so they are intentionally hiding it from public
view.
Posted by Rage cat
End of forwarded post.
Jai Maharaj, Dickhead
Om Shitti
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.bonehead.jai-maharaj
The Great Goomba
2014-02-23 19:03:36 UTC
Google is intentionally obscuring islamberg on google earth.
It doesn't surprise me..
Google accuses WND of 'hate speech' (over use of terms
"black mobs").
http://www.wnd.com/2014/02/google-accuses-wnd-of-hate-speech/
Googbels likes exploiting truth and propagandizing.
Posted by WilliamofCarmichael
That's because WilliamofCarmichael is just as much a dickhead and
brain-dead motherfucker as Jai Stevens Maharaj, the jyoticrapshithead.
Look at the image, you retarded douchebag!
End of forwarded post.
Jai Maharaj, Jyoticraphead
Om Shit
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.bonehead.jai-maharaj