Bharatiya languages 'are of the soul, emotions, culture and for bonding with the essence of our heritage'
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-06-07 14:48:17 UTC
Your response is sane and reasonable.
To call any language soulless is silly.
I agree with Maharaji. English has been the language of colonialism
and trade. Indians learn this mainly because of jobs and economic
circumstances
You'll agree with anything, hypocritical little coolie boy, as long as
it is in line with your bigotry. Quite like the other coolie boy, Cuckoo
Coolie Curry Ku.
Our heritage and soul in in our languages
Pious load of horseshit from the likes of you and Lady Kaka. You fucking
frauds have shown no inclination to display all of that "heritage and
soul" in non-stop drivel that you post. Fraudulent goddamn bigots prefer
to use English, quite like Macaulay's mutts that you are, while
unloading "doctored" articles, wrong translations, imaginary books, ...
Phonies!
Just say *shut up* in our language and in English and see the effect
Ooooooh! "Shut up" are the two words that define the "heritage and soul"
of a language. Those words are used often on you, coolie boy?
To me, English remains a language of the head. Our languages speak to
to the heart!
Illiterate, ill-bred, third-rate fucking coolie. I'll bet you've never
read the immense amount of literature (and thought) in English from the
16th cent. onwards. Hell, there is immense of literature and thought in
French and German too, stupid wanker. These languages too have "heritage
and soul." Contributions from Western Europe far outweigh whatever has
been produced by Indians (in any damned language), although I'll add
that since Independence there is a steady rise in good serious works
from India. I have my doubts that you've read any of them, what with
your time being consumed by Bible and Quran studies, and just being a
coolie boy to Lady Kaka.

Here is some "heritage and soul" for you, goddamn moron, "Shut the Fuck Up!"
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----
The Baboon Squad

Dr. Muckeraj, aka Lady Kaka, aka Kakadevi, aka The Old Cow of Hawaii,
and her faithful monkey, Fanabba, aka Poochie, are rabid evangelical
Christians. The Baboon Squad, as Kakadevi and Pooch call themselves,
hates Hindus, Muslims, and Catholics, and the US too, which makes them
copy-paste trash 24/7. The transgender idiot, Kakadevi, claims to be a
"scholar" of Sanskrit, but hasn't demonstrated any knowledge or mastery
of it. However, there is plenty of evidence of attempts made by
Macaulay's monkey to "doctor" original articles to pidginize Sanskrit
words, perhaps to send Sanskrit into the gutter. The "doctorate" that
Kakadevi claims to have is likely for copy-paste research on the myriad
applications of cowdung. Other than some stock phrases that are
copy-pasted regularly, the Cosmic Baboon has shown no originality or
creativity, nor has the monkey contributed anything of value to any
discussion. Macaulay's other monkey, who, apart from saying "ditto" to
Kaka's caca, has no other skills than spraying fire hydrants with raised
hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-06-08 13:27:00 UTC
English gave the upper castes in particular an
escape from the stranglehold of the petty rajahs and merchants, as
they could get jobs in Govt., Army, and companies.
I agree we made good coolies for the west
Thanks. You finally acknowledge that you are a coolie boy in Canada, and
have been completely deprived of "heritage and soul."
Yes, to find out what is authentic about our heritage the vernaculars
and Sanskrit are the most important. So yes you are correct about
this fact, but I personally have found that I can express Indian soul
and heritage very favourably in English.
Mathrudhevo bhava pithru dhevo bhava acharya dhevo bhava athithi dhevo
bhava does not sound anything like that in English!
Yeah, it is in Sanskrit, and Sanskrit does not sound like English,
except in Lady Kaka's house. There it is referred to politely as
guyanese bhaiyyanese.
Just say *shut up* in our language and in English and see the effect
Chup raho, chup kor, etc. should work equally well.
Shut up in my language is far more insulting than in English!
Ayyo! What is that "heritage and soul" language you are referring to,
please? Will it make analyst41 want to swim to Sri Lanka and become a
"tiger?" How about taking that "heritage and soul" and adding more
letters to the alphabet? One will be spared "Om Sivaya Namaga" or "Om
Sivaya Namaka", eh, Magenthiran?
To me, English remains a language of the head. Our languages speak to
to the heart!
That is your shortcoming, not that of the language.
I am speaking for myself and my experiences only!
Yeah, sure. You took out a broad brush and smeared one and all, and now
you claim you were speaking for yourself. What a fucking coolie boy fraud.
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----