New movie - 'Defend Arindam!'
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-15 04:51:22 UTC
On 5/13/2012 4:38 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On May 14, 4:12 am, ***@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
> Jai Maharaj) wrote:
>>
>> A one-phrase description of a locomotive (creating such
>> phrases for fun was a word game in school in U.P.):
>>
>> aag rath aavat jaavat jantar
>>
>> Let me translate it for those who don't understand our
>> bhaashaa:

Luverly! Punter ne banaaya ek naya jantar mantar. A fake desi makes up a
fake phrase (borders on the idiotic) and then provides a "translation".

>> A "fire contraption" that comes and goes.

A "fire concraption" is a better translation.

>> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
>> Om Shanti
>
> In Bihar it was loh-path-gaamini
>
> loh - iron
> path - path
> gamini - traveller

Yawn! That is a bloody old phrase from the cowbelt - the land of
doodhdvaitism (translate that phuckwit!)

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----
The Baboon Squad

Dr. Muckeraj, aka Lady Kaka, aka Kakadevi, aka The Old Cow of Hawaii,
and her faithful monkey, Fanabba, aka Poochie, are rabid evangelical
Christians. The Baboon Squad, as Kakadevi and Pooch call themselves,
hates Hindus, Muslims, and Catholics, and the US too, which makes them
copy-paste trash 24/7. The transgender idiot, Kakadevi, claims to be a
"scholar" of Sanskrit, but hasn't demonstrated any knowledge or mastery
of it. However, there is plenty of evidence of attempts made by
Macaulay's monkey to "doctor" original articles to pidginize Sanskrit
words, perhaps to send Sanskrit into the gutter. The "doctorate" that
Kakadevi claims to have is likely for copy-paste research on the myriad
applications of cowdung. Other than some stock phrases that are
copy-pasted regularly, the Cosmic Baboon has shown no originality or
creativity, nor has the monkey contributed anything of value to any
discussion. Macaulay's other monkey, who, apart from saying "ditto" to
Kaka's caca, has no other skills than spraying fire hydrants with raised
hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-17 06:13:25 UTC
On 5/16/2012 1:13 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On May 16, 11:31 am, ***@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
> Jai Maharaj) wrote:
>> Why Nikola Tesla was the greatest geek who ever lived
>>
>> http://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla
>
> By far the greatest inventor the world has known, Nikola Tesla! He is
> right up there among the super-greats.
> I think I once wrote the equation:
> 1 Tesla = 1000 Edisons.
>
> However, Tesla did not have the right cultural and geographical
> background, and he was far too interested in Indian-Hindu thought.
> For this, he was not given the
> honour he deserved and still people don't know about his true
> greatness.
>
> We are all indebted beyond measure, to Nikola Tesla. I wish someone
> with 10% his ability was alive today.

Oooooh! The Divine One now wants to "create" a Tesla cult. Tesla was a
wacko before he died.

Just like closet homos who get all bent about shape about "gay
marriage", "scientists" with no accomplishments get vicarious thrills by
being partisan about science personalities.

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-17 06:47:34 UTC
On 5/16/2012 11:35 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On May 17, 4:13 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
> <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 5/16/2012 1:13 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

>>> By far the greatest inventor the world has known, Nikola Tesla! He is
>>> right up there among the super-greats.
>>> I think I once wrote the equation:
>>> 1 Tesla = 1000 Edisons.
>>
>>> However, Tesla did not have the right cultural and geographical
>>> background, and he was far too interested in Indian-Hindu thought.
>>> For this, he was not given the
>>> honour he deserved and still people don't know about his true
>>> greatness.
>>
>>> We are all indebted beyond measure, to Nikola Tesla. I wish someone
>>> with 10% his ability was alive today.
>>
>> Oooooh! The Divine One now wants to "create" a Tesla cult. Tesla was a
>> wacko before he died.
>
> Assholes never will have the ability to understand great genius. That
> is one reason why they are assholes, as they cannot offer anything but
> stinking rotten tomatoes.
>
> In your case, quotay, you got nothing to offer but Hind Rotten
> Tomatoes. For that is all you got, quotay. Stench, quelch.
>
> But you quotays do have enough ability to depend upon some rumour
> aimed at defacing
> the memory of a truly great man, whose works have changed the destiny
> of humanity, by giving incredible comforts and conveniences,
> unimaginable before.

Oy, ghar mein Tesla ka photoo laga ke aarti chadhaana. Tu to bilkul
nikamma hai.

>> Just like closet homos who get all bent about shape about "gay
>> marriage", "scientists" with no accomplishments get vicarious thrills by
>> being partisan about science personalities.
>
> No question of being partisan in science matters, quotay, such is only
> for the ignorant retards, bootlicking scum, etc. Tesla's worth is
> known to all electrical engineers. In fact,
> there can be no comparison between Tesla and Edison in terms of
> genius. Tesla was incandescent, Edison needed bellows huge to produce
> a spark!

Maybe so, but your puny lungs, which breathe out hot air, cannot "spark"
things either, esp. not when j = -1/j.

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-18 03:45:44 UTC
On 5/17/2012 2:59 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On May 17, 4:47 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
> <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 5/16/2012 11:35 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

>>> Assholes never will have the ability to understand great genius. That
>>> is one reason why they are assholes, as they cannot offer anything but
>>> stinking rotten tomatoes.
>>
>>> In your case, quotay, you got nothing to offer but Hind Rotten
>>> Tomatoes. For that is all you got, quotay. Stench, quelch.
>>
>>> But you quotays do have enough ability to depend upon some rumour
>>> aimed at defacing
>>> the memory of a truly great man, whose works have changed the destiny
>>> of humanity, by giving incredible comforts and conveniences,
>>> unimaginable before.
>>
>> Oy, ghar mein Tesla ka photoo laga ke aarti chadhaana.
>
> tu hindi kahaN se sikha hai re quotay?

Param Poojya Sri Sant Gorakshak Chintaman Devji Maharaj Vaidic
Pathshala* (Inglis ani Hindi meedyum), Chinchpokli, Mumbai.
The principal was "Gopal Govind Goswami" aka the Cowboy.

The iskool motto was "Go rakshati rakshita:"
Teachers were greeted with "Cow are you, sir/madam?"

*Pathshala = Iskool [tertiary meaning in Apte's dictionary]

> Tu to bilkul
>> nikamma hai.
>
> tu humara boss na tha na bunega. kuch bhi nahi karke maine tujhe
> chiriyaghar ke pinjre ka uchalta bundurr buna diya, howler monkey-yoN
> se bhi jyada jor chillata hai tu - yeh bhi koi kum baat hai? Ub chul,
> phut.

_Nobody_ would want someone as toxic as you in any company, and that
would quite rule the possibility of my becoming your boss. There is no
possibility of my "chul phuting," bloody twit. Yeh newsgroup kisi ki
baap ki naheen.

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-20 13:45:35 UTC
On 5/19/2012 10:51 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On May 20, 11:19 am, ***@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
> Jai Maharaj) wrote:
>> Is there a Bharatiya who has ever been nominated for a
>> writing Oscar? Yes I know of one: M. Night Shyamalan was
>> nominated in 2000 for "Best Writing, Screenplay Written
>> Directly for the Screen" for "The Sixth Sense" (1999).
>> Alan Ball won it that year for "American Beauty".
>>
>> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
>> Om Shanti
>>
>> "Each man should frame life so that at some future hour
>> fact and his dreaming meet." - Victor Hugo
>
> O well, I don't think they will give oscars for one-man youtube shows,
> so I don't think I'll ever get a chance to get close to Unca Osca.
> Note.: Aussies are famous for dropping last letters, and also adding
> some when not necessay. eg. drawer is draw in strine, and draw is
> drawer.
> Cheers,
> Arindam

Aila! Lady Kaka already has visions of Oscar sugar plums dancing in her
head, and it ain't Christmas yet. Two decades (allegedly) of copy-paste
in newsgroups says that this bitch ain't got the creativity to write
something original. This mythical "iscript" is likely copy paste (with
the right amount of 'doctoring') of various exchanges in these newsgroups.

Interestingly, the bullshit artist thinks it is really fashionable to
refer to Indians are "Bharatiya" (the only non-English reference). What
a pathetic attempt at establishing an ethnic identity, when in reality
this bitch is a doogla mutt from Trini.

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-21 12:03:37 UTC
On 5/20/2012 3:48 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> easier said than done... these days I have to be a bit of a recluse,
> what with emphasis on various researches and writings, all solitary
> pastimes.

Another threat from BBBBBB (Barty Bow Bow's Big Bokachoda Boss) to get
himself into solitary, and do all of this wonderful "research". Think
Nike. "Just Do It!"

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-22 12:56:11 UTC
On 5/21/2012 3:57 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> Ah well, I don't need to do all that. My house and garden are more
> than enough. Writing before a warm fire, is really comfortable in the
> evening. I have all the
> comforts and conveniences I need.

I think starting a new newsgroup "alt.fan.arindumb" might help. You can
"blog" there. That way you can keep blow hot air and write at the same
time without threatening to go into seclusion (or "solitary" as you
called it). Be an "udgaatri" and not an "agnihotri," although I'm sure
that your metaphysical manuscripts would immensely please Agni.

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-26 16:20:03 UTC
On 5/22/2012 3:35 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On May 22, 2:28 pm, ***@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
> Jai Maharaj) wrote:
>>
>> With yogic training and skills one can concentrate under most conditions.

Does copy-paste require "yogic training and skills"?

> Those without, have to manage to acquire such skills with Divine
> guidance. Works for me!

Do "divine beings" require "Divine guidance"?

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-26 16:25:27 UTC
On 5/23/2012 6:41 AM, Zinnic wrote:

> "Best example of a ppm is the solar cell generating energy from the
> sun, and among other places powering my home. Also the entire nuclear
> energy is all renewable"
>
> Are you now claiming that your theoretical 'internal force engine'
> utilizes a form of a theoretically 'controlled' nuclear reaction? At
> least you could indicate if it is fission or fusion!
> Zinnic

In Arindumb's infernal force engines, it is fused fuel (refried beans)
that becomes fissile material in combination with the right enzymes.
Since k = -1/k, the fissile energy goes up exponentially with fused fuel
intake.

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-27 14:12:38 UTC
On 5/27/2012 1:22 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On May 27, 1:13 pm, ***@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
> Jai Maharaj) wrote:
>> Related:
>>
>> Dragon Makes History
>>
>> http://www.spacex.com/
>>
>> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
>> Om Shanti
>
> "Rockets are for fireworks."
> is the
> First chapter of "To the Stars!"
> Still, in due course rockets may be recognised as the First Generation
> Internal Force Engines.
> Cheers,
> Arindam Banerjee

And the second chapter is "Fissile Properties of Refried Beans".

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-28 05:47:42 UTC
On 5/27/2012 4:10 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On May 28, 5:19 am, ***@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
> Jai Maharaj) wrote:
>> In article<67505b16-24c8-4bff-b5ac-***@z4g2000pbz.googlegroups.com>,
>> Arindam Banerjee<***@bigpond.com> posted:
>>

>>> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

>>> "Rockets are for fireworks."
>>> is the
>>> First chapter of "To the Stars!"
>>> Still, in due course rockets may be recognised as the First Generation
>>> Internal Force Engines.
>>> Cheers,
>>> Arindam Banerjee
>>
>> A private, commercial company has demonstrated that a
>> great potential exists for entrepreneurs in space
>> operations.
>>
>> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
>> Om Shanti

Dang! More "helpful" copy-paste information, but not one red cent for an
"asli Hindu," and a "divine one" at that. Tsk, tsk, whatever happened to
all that "seva" of sanatan dharm and dharmis? Whatever happened to
"dharmo rakshati rakshitah." I guess it takes coin to get coin-operated
"seva" from the copy-paste robot.

> Hopefully they will be interested in my work, which should get good
> publicity from the film you are scripting.
> The corrupt science and technology establishment will never even see
> my work, but public pressure should matter and that could
> revolutionise science and
> technology, the sooner the better, the world really cannot afford to
> have all the corrupts in charge of all things.
> Cheers,
> Arindam Banerjee

You're right, the world should be left in the capable hands of
copy-paste Hindus. They'll fuck it up even faster than most.

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-28 05:55:06 UTC
On 5/27/2012 5:54 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On May 28, 10:11 am, ***@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
> Jai Maharaj) wrote:
>> In article<84b12de3-0625-45de-b982-***@o3g2000pby.googlegroups.com>,
>> Arindam Banerjee<***@bigpond.com> posted:
>>

>>> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

>>> Hopefully they will be interested in my work, which should get good
>>> publicity from the film you are scripting.
>>
>> At the very least, yes! And now it has become a matter of
>> "when", "where", "how", etc., the "if" having been
>> answered. Details to come in due course, of course.
>>
>>> The corrupt science and technology establishment will never even see
>>> my work, but public pressure should matter and that could
>>> revolutionise science and
>>> technology, the sooner the better, the world really cannot afford to
>>> have all the corrupts in charge of all things.
>>> Cheers,
>>> Arindam Banerjee
>>
>> I agree. Corrupt scientists, policymakers, lawmakers,
>> politicians, etc., need to have as little as possible to
>> do with your projects.

Lady Kaka is implicitly admitting that she is a "corrupt scientist,
policymake, lawmaker, politician, etc." Other than lip service to
Arindumb's grandiose plans, Lady Kaka has had as little as possible to
do with Arindumb's projects. Wow! I never thought that Lady Kaka would
recuse herself from "asli Hindu" projects. Prefers the parrot to fetch
that fortune card.

> Here in Australia, the entire works depends upon one man who has been
> charged with all sorts of nasty things, like spending tons of union
> money upon prostitutes,
> and that too using his union credit card! How such foolish people get
> high posts, then slime into parliament, to the extent of blowing up
> the Govt. is understandable only in terms
> of corruption universal and acceptable on the one hand, and supreme
> public apathy for public matters, on the other. Very sad, seeing that
> okay while India may be poor and old and whatnot, Australia is a smart
> and rich young country.
>
> Kalyug is one explanation, but more satisfying to me is
> that over the last few decades, the emphasis on management bean-
> counting and economic bullshitting on relativistic basis, has
> corrupted the moral, rational and humane thinking
> implicit in engineering and related technical fields. Which had been
> the real source of the glory of the western world. In other words,
> engineers have been hamstrung
> by their non-technical cannibal bosses who weild the money and power.
> Since in China the engineers are the bosses, they are doing well and
> will do better.

What is "economic bullshitting on relativistic basis"? Even the Old Poof
writes better than that.

On wielding power, etc., why not run for office in Oz? Show the
non-technical "cannibal bosses" how it is really done, and done
ethically, morally, rationally, humanely, blah, blah. Make a difference
instead of whinging here about how powerless you are.

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-28 16:00:02 UTC
On 5/28/2012 4:27 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On May 28, 3:55 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
> <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 5/27/2012 5:54 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

>> Lady Kaka is implicitly admitting that she is a "corrupt scientist,
>> policymake, lawmaker, politician, etc." Other than lip service to
>> Arindumb's grandiose plans, Lady Kaka has had as little as possible to
>> do with Arindumb's projects. Wow! I never thought that Lady Kaka would
>> recuse herself from "asli Hindu" projects. Prefers the parrot to fetch
>> that fortune card.
>>

>>> Here in Australia, the entire works depends upon one man who has been
>>> charged with all sorts of nasty things, like spending tons of union
>>> money upon prostitutes,
>>> and that too using his union credit card! How such foolish people get
>>> high posts, then slime into parliament, to the extent of blowing up
>>> the Govt. is understandable only in terms
>>> of corruption universal and acceptable on the one hand, and supreme
>>> public apathy for public matters, on the other. Very sad, seeing that
>>> okay while India may be poor and old and whatnot, Australia is a smart
>>> and rich young country.
>>
>>> Kalyug is one explanation, but more satisfying to me is
>>> that over the last few decades, the emphasis on management bean-
>>> counting and economic bullshitting on relativistic basis, has
>>> corrupted the moral, rational and humane thinking
>>> implicit in engineering and related technical fields. Which had been
>>> the real source of the glory of the western world. In other words,
>>> engineers have been hamstrung
>>> by their non-technical cannibal bosses who weild the money and power.
>>> Since in China the engineers are the bosses, they are doing well and
>>> will do better.
>>
>> What is "economic bullshitting on relativistic basis"?
>
> Some top mathematicians I know have told me that moden economic models
> are so abstruse, they beat the modelling done for quantum mechanics
> and general
> relativity - so no one including the modellers know what they are
> really about. Since no one really understands, one can bullshit to
> one's heart's desire, and produce
> whatever result is wanted by whoever pays to want same. Since the
> results are relativistic, not absolute as in any honest scientific
> modelling, since the results
> depend upon the wishes or whims of the funding agency, the basis for
> such bullshitting for economic issues, is relativistic. In short,
> there is no sense to be made
> from modern economists, who exist only to confuse, and upon the
> trickle-down theory, get some gains from those whose pockets they
> overflow by forcing huge
> political decisions in their favour.
>
> Arindam (bin einstein ban gandi) Banerjee, greatest genius of all
> time, sole god among lotsa devils (illuminating devils is my current
> pastime, as shown here in this
> post).

Economics is, and has always been, a "voodoo science" (the word
"science" is used rather loosely), and its "math models" are about the
same level as Lady Kaka's card pulling parrot and/or crystal balls
(Note: Sir Stafford Cripps did get them balls crystallized after he was
done with the Muckeraj in 1942 :-)). Don't worry about economists and
their relativism. Stick to physics, your fictional "Hollywood movie"
(the "saniskrit" remake of Three Idiots), your infernal force injuns, ...

Lucifer matches do provide illumination of sleazebags (like Lady Kaka)
and morons (like Arindumb and Poochie). Besides, these matches come in
handy to light a fire under lardbutt and armchair activism phonies.

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-30 06:13:18 UTC
On 5/29/2012 7:47 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On May 30, 12:16 pm, ***@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
> Jai Maharaj) wrote:
>> In article<ea378e75-286f-4c89-8c48-***@ra8g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>,
>> Arindam Banerjee<***@bigpond.com> posted:
>>

>>> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

>>> I hope the project is going on well - when do you think the movie
>>> will be screened?
>>> Cheers,
>>> Arindam Banerjee
>>
>> The screenplay is going through minor rewriting and is
>> going well so far, dhanyavaad! A movie can take from
>> months to years to make in Hollywood, as elsewhere, from
>> the point of the first green light. You and I were
>> discussing "The Descendants" earlier in this thread and
>> that took maybe two to three years to finish. I know that
>> some films have been produced in less than a year. It all
>> depends on a number of factors, not the least of which
>> are financing and the timely availability of talent and
>> crew. It will be interesting to list some recent movies
>> and compare their concept-to-screen time period, if such
>> information is publicly available.

And the pretentious Lady Kaka offers up vacuous "estimates" and
threatens to copy-paste information about movies made by others. Bloody
rich!

> Well, if all things go as well for me as I hope, within 2-3 years I
> should make my working model of the IFE. That should do well with the
> timing of your movie.

Dang! The "jyotishi(t)" couldn't predict when your IFEs would be
media-ready? After all, he supposedly has read your janam kund(l)i.

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-05-30 13:30:44 UTC
On 5/30/2012 6:07 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On May 30, 1:50 pm, ***@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
> Jai Maharaj) wrote:
>> In article<2a203cb6-5493-407b-91be-***@wp3g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>,
>> Arindam Banerjee<***@bigpond.com> posted:
>>

>>> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

>>> Well, if all things go as well for me as I hope, within 2-3 years I
>>> should make my working model of the IFE. That should do well with
>>> the timing of your movie.
>>> Cheers,
>>> Arindam Banerjee
>>
>> Timing . . . that's where Jyotish comes in and that's a
>> whole different thread. What has impressed me is that you
>> are focused on your projects.

Ooooooooh! A new copy-paste thread on "jyotishit" is being threatened by
Lady Kaka. Maybe the planets are not well aligned to carry out the
threat right away? Maybe "Tributes to Hinduism" copy-paste takes time,
as does "research" on Islam, Christianity, Catholic padres, "Saniskrit",
"sakreenplays", ...

When will Arindumb's IFE become reality? This should be an easy one for
the kund(l)i reader to answer.

> Well, one has to be tenacious to do anything in independent research.
> For one thing, everyone is against you as you are trying something
> new, so upsetting someone's agenda.
> Those guys will be naturally unhappy, and so try to pull you down.
> On the other hand, in professional life things are different, there
> the trouble relates mainly to internal factors within the organisation
> in the public sector, and in the
> private sector the trick in research or whatever you call it is not to
> finish the job but to keep it pending or incomplete, so that the
> funding will go on.

Horse hockey! Nobody would have even bothered with your goddamn kookery,
dipshit, until you turned up that fucking self-righteous tone and really
started talking down to people who disagreed with your claptrap. With a
horse's arse closed mind that you have, you ain't a scientist. Yet you
have the bloody gall to demand "openness" when it comes to your
horseshit physics or your horseshit knowledge of Hinduism. You and Lady
Kaka are both frauds, and you guys know it. One is a political shill
masquerading as a "pandit" (copy-paste scholar is more apt), and the
other is a rank opportunist (the Vicar of Bray).

> Research IS a great luxury, really! Especially these days,when you
> need advanced equipment, tooling, etc. to actually do anything.
> One can do only so much in one's garage.

For a person that holds forth on "deductive logic," why is a "garage"
necessary? Why are advanced equipment, tooling, etc. necessary for
"theoretical physics"? You just need to sit on the "throne" and flush
away bad ideas.

>> Why would success not be guaranteed where work is
>> performed with resoluteness!
>
> The reward is in the attempt, trying to get there, as opposed to
> leading lazy littering lives in fatuous contentment. Having such a
> dynamic frame of mind, is the state
> that one who has it, will not exchange for anything. Success or
> failure ultimately depends upon Divine Grace - we can but try.

More baloney. Motherfucker, the lazy litterer here is you. Other than
threats to go into "solitary" [sic] (I guess you meant seclusion), ain't
seen anything worthwhile from you. Anyone with half a brain and the will
to accomplish something would have moved away from the "fatuous
contentment" of boring people to death with their self-righteous posts 24/7.

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-06-01 14:20:21 UTC
On 5/31/2012 3:56 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> In my experience, the govt. officials and politicians may well be very
> close to the scam artists and also profit accordingly.
> Honest officials, if any, are scared and just want to keep their cushy
> jobs and hope their pensions will remain as fat as ever.
> Which is why, I am ignoring the govt. now, and their paid minions, and
> also the banks, to do my work. I leave it entirely to God basically,
> and all those around who will be
> inspired by God to do the right thing.

And doing the right thing is...? A. Shower praise on Arindumb while
bleating acceptance of horseshit as physics, B. Shower money on Arindumb
so that he can build that infernal force injun thingie, C. <fill in the
blanks>. All of these require inspiration from a non-existent entity?
Hmmm, k is indeed equal to -1/k.

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-06-05 04:48:30 UTC
On 6/4/2012 8:17 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> A 2-year old knows that a rocket out of earth means something very
> huge gets out, and something very little may come back!
> Rockets have been useful for exploration, but for serious work in
> outer space the internal force engine is a must.
> It corresponds to "impulse engines" of Star Trek, as opposed to the
> imaginary (so far) warp drives which of course need another similar
> major conceptual breakthrough
> in physics.
> In any case, throwing out the outdated notions of entropy, e=mcc
> stuff, etc. are a must for real technological progress, which will
> lead to further scientific insights.
> Cheers,
> Arindam Banerjee

Entropy is an "oudated concept" when you generate so much of it everyday
here?

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-06-05 06:46:25 UTC
On 6/4/2012 10:39 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> Right now it is very difficult to manufacture in outer space, but once
> the IFE is a fact, things will be very different. Huge masses can be
> moved around very easily;
> molten stuff will naturally out of cohesive forces become perfectly
> round... robots can do great jobs... ah well, had we not got the most
> stupid and evil and vicious
> people in high positions everywhere, we would be doing all that today
> and there would have been no financial woes. But stupidity and
> cussedness can delay matters
> for only so long - public will cannot be denied for ever.
>
> Cheers,
> Arindam Banerjee

Dude, you need to get with Peter Diamandis (note: a genuine MIT alum and
Harvard MD, and not one of them copy-paste IITD ones). This dude is
going to mine untold riches (palladium, platinum, ...) from the
asteroids and bring them back to Earth. So far he has not expressed the
need for IFEs, but you can try and peddle your infernal phorce injuns to
him.

BTW, his recent company, Planetary Resources Inc., has some "stellar"
investors including some Google-ites (reach out and touch with your
partial match retrievals paper) and James Cameron. Surely these people
are not "evil." In fact, a while back you and Lady Kaka were nothing but
praise for James Cameron for his "Avatar" (the movie, that is, and not
one them 10 avatars). Heck, maybe you can short circuit the copy-paste
sakreenplay artist and get a movie deal all by your divine self too.

http://www.planetaryresources.com/

http://www.planetaryresources.com/team/

PS: I don't know if they will entertain people who peddle "technology
and science" that involves reading piggy or chicken entrails. Also, they
probably prefer to do mathematics the regular way, without any "vedic
sootrs."

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-06-06 11:59:14 UTC
On 6/5/2012 5:05 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Jun 5, 4:46 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"<***@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> On 6/4/2012 10:39 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>>

>>> Right now it is very difficult to manufacture in outer space, but once
>>> the IFE is a fact, things will be very different. Huge masses can be
>>> moved around very easily;
>>> molten stuff will naturally out of cohesive forces become perfectly
>>> round... robots can do great jobs... ah well, had we not got the most
>>> stupid and evil and vicious
>>> people in high positions everywhere, we would be doing all that today
>>> and there would have been no financial woes. But stupidity and
>>> cussedness can delay matters
>>> for only so long - public will cannot be denied for ever.
>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Arindam Banerjee
>>
>> Dude, you need to get with Peter Diamandis (note: a genuine MIT alum and
>> Harvard MD, and not one of them copy-paste IITD ones). This dude is
>> going to mine untold riches (palladium, platinum, ...) from the
>> asteroids and bring them back to Earth. So far he has not expressed the
>> need for IFEs, but you can try and peddle your infernal phorce injuns to
>> him.
>
> Wow, the quotay sounds somewhat less obnoxious than usual, and that
> too without reading my book!
>
>> BTW, his recent company, Planetary Resources Inc., has some "stellar"
>> investors including some Google-ites (reach out and touch with your
>> partial match retrievals paper) and James Cameron. Surely these people
>> are not "evil." In fact, a while back you and Lady Kaka were nothing but
>> praise for James Cameron for his "Avatar" (the movie, that is, and not
>> one them 10 avatars). Heck, maybe you can short circuit the copy-paste
>> sakreenplay artist and get a movie deal all by your divine self too.
>
> My divine self has all the help the Divine provides, as per the
> Divine's Providence. It includes my propensity to shed blessed light
> into the black holes the einsteinians inhabit. For, to be divine,
> means to be beneficial to all, even the assholes.

While your Divine Self has the propensity to blow Divine Hot Air (break
Divine Wind?) in this newsgroup, your Divine Self still does not have
the Divine Provident Fund to build the Divine Infernal Phorce Injun to
join Divinity (after traipsing through the Divine Blackholes in the
Divine Universe).

BTW, the only "benefit" that your Divine Self has "bestowed" on ordinary
mortals is simply Divine Entertainment (of the quality of a Divine Clown
in a Divine Circus). Could you limit your Divine Flatulence to
alt.bonehead.jai-maharaj (the newsgroup of the Divine Fraud).

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-06-10 05:55:28 UTC
On 6/9/2012 7:11 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Jun 8, 10:56 am, ***@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
> Jai Maharaj) wrote:
>> In article
>> <d0e101fa-611b-4d64-81f1-***@pr7g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>,
>> Arindam Banerjee<***@gmail.com> posted:
>>
>>> . . .
>>> So it is, that my first book is ultimately about people becoming more
>>> moral, and less prone to stupidity on phony or trivial grounds. It
>>> is more important than my new findings in physics - for advances in
>>> science and technology can only be misused when assholes are in
>>> charge.
>>
>> Our ancient sage-scientists anticipated such misuse by
>> enemies. They encrypted scientific knowledge within
>> spiritual verses.

Yup, the ancient sage-scientists (only slightly older than Lady Kaka)
really had some "vedic IP" going back then. However, a "vedic jyotishi"
had told them that dark days would befall the land, and copy-paste
sanisikirit scholars would make schlock from shlok (note: in my
"heritage and soul" language, the two words, schlock and shlok, might be
pronounced alike, but a "real Hindu" would know the difference). So the
ancient sage-scientists decided to use "vedic encryption" ("vedic IPsec"
is what they called it). They layered encryption upon encryption (in the
form of shloks, varying meters between them) so that milk waterers and
cowdung peddlers of bhaiyyaland wouldn't be able to decrypt them and
unlock the "treasure" - the "treasure" to fall back on during really
sloooooooow copy-paste days. Dang! Lady Kaka salivates at the thought of
unlocking the treasure, but unfortunately she ain't got the "vedic
chops" (a 24/7 copy-paste schedule gets in the way).

> We shall see how modern technology and commerce may spread the age-
> old wisdom, quite soon.

Snake oil is still snake oil, even if packaged in fancy designer bottles
and sold hard, the Madison Avenue way, or via the Usenet "bazaar."

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-06-07 14:52:50 UTC
On 6/6/2012 3:48 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Jun 7, 2:42 am, ***@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
> Jai Maharaj) wrote:
>>
>>> Manufacturing in space where there is no gravity is challenging in a
>>> way, and very productive in another way, in terms of size. Huge
>>> structures, kilometers long, can be built in outer space with much
>>> more ease. Space stations containing factories can be enormous in
>>> size, they could grow food (vegetarian) and be largely self-reliant,
>>> maybe fully self-reliant.
>>
>> There's another movie right there!

There is one more movie - "Miraculous Cowdung - Quackery and Kookery in
Caca"

> Ah well, one at a time!

Dude! You're passing up the chancce on Lady Kaka's imaginary movies.
Think of the millions you'd get from Lady Kaka's guaranteed (s)hit
movies. There'll be more infernal phorce injuns than one can shake a
stick at. "Stars and Beyond!" will be reality.

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-06-07 15:00:37 UTC
On 6/6/2012 11:22 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> Okay, so if your first script is accepted, it should not be difficult
> to sell more of the same stuff.

Wouldn't be an issue for the cowdung recycler - Lady Kaka will
copy-paste the usual, with perhaps a "vedic tweak" (or two).

> Next year, maybe I could stoop to writing fictional stuff about say
> murders or romances or both in 10Km long space stations in deep space,
> all powered by
> IFEs.
> Will be quite realistic, like 20000 leagues under the sea.

Dang! I was going to suggest "20000 Leagues Over the Sea" as a title for
the latter-day Jules Verne, but that is already reality - the Space
Station orbit is higher than that. How about "Two Trillion Leagues Over
the Sea"? This will make a fine setting for your Bollywood fiction of
murder, romance, song and dance. The movie could feature Lady Kaka as
"Rowdy RatWhore"

> Hmm, I could well be another Nemo in say my 80s. If my books sell
> well, then maybe I could build such a space station and leave this
> planet (run by the k-mqw cttc se, s-r gu.jew.ratties,
> and other stupid and dishonest entities) at velocities surpassing that
> of light, by say a factor of 10.
> Wishful thinking, at this moment - but could be converted to film, no
> harm there.

At this moment? How about wishful thinking, period?

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-06-08 13:38:34 UTC
On 6/7/2012 5:24 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Jun 8, 4:22 am, ***@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
> Jai Maharaj) wrote:
>> In article
>> <bcc59615-2ed2-4937-b9a7-***@b5g2000pbm.googlegroups.com>,
>> Arindam Banerjee<***@bigpond.com> posted:
>>

>>> . . .
>>
>>> My future reputation will not depend upon the opinions of
>>> stupid, cowardly and dishonest scums in charge of present
>>> day science. The kids around are much better, smarter,
>>> wiser - and they will give me what I deserve truly.
>>
>>> Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandi) Banerjee, chap with many
>>> a trillion dollar note, and very fortunately some small
>>> change as well.
>>
>> The disparagement and adverse actions by those you
>> consider to be scum must be treated as badges of honor by
>> you, your supporters and other opponents of the scum. On
>> the practical side, I am sure, they motivate you to
>> succeed in your endeavor.

Lady Kaka urging Arindumb to provide material for copy-paste. Maybe Lady
Kaka is getting tired of recycling padre porn and jihadi porn? Wouldn't
it be better for Lady Kaka to now copy-paste in other languages (esp.
the "heritage and soul" kind)?

> You are perfectly correct on all counts.
> Looks like we need to have an alternative physics, that needs wide
> progagation.
> Maybe I will need to publish my book on physics for this purpose,
> although it would be better if that was done after I completed my
> experiments.
> Thanks for your support! It is most welcome.

Oooooh! "Alternative Physics!" Yup, kookery and quackery need wide
propagation, as much as "intelligent design" theories. The world
desperately needs a new generation of idiots. Yes, Arindumb, you have a
purpose in life - to entertain folks and tell children that there is a
Santa Claus.

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-06-10 14:04:43 UTC
On 6/10/2012 6:09 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Jun 10, 4:31 pm, ***@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
> Jai Maharaj) wrote:
>> In article
>> <250ce141-a5b7-44ab-a956-***@o3g2000pby.googlegroups.com>,
>> Arindam Banerjee<***@bigpond.com> posted:
>>

>>> . . .
>>> For every mechanical action there is an equal and
>>> opposite reaction. Well, we are getting there, even with
>>> the dishonest dullards.
>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Arindam Banerjee
>>
>> Seeing that this is also posted in alt.philosphy, may I
>> suggest the following as a corollary of the above?

Hah! There is that pretense again. Lady Kaka, who bombs multiple
newsgroups with drivel, cannot remember if she trolled alt.philosophy or
not. Bloody rich!

>> For every tendency there is an equal and opposite
>> tendency, manifestd or not.

Hogwash! Ranks there with Arindumb's horseshit physics. Lady Kaka is a
copy-paste troll and can save her "deep philosophical insights" for her
own newsgroup, alt.fan.jai-maharaj.

> Well yes, this is what creates pressure differentials, as seen on
> large heavenly bodies, and it is these differentials that continuously
> create radiant energies.

Pressure differentials require refried beans, and refried beans lead to
philosophical flatulence of the Arindumb and Lady Kaka kind.

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-06-12 12:17:28 UTC
On 6/11/2012 9:46 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Jun 12, 5:47 am, Zinnic<***@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Jun 11, 1:24 pm, ***@mantra.com and/orwww.mantra.com/jai(Dr.
>>

>> Jai Maharaj) wrote:
>>> Arindam Banerjee<***@bigpond.com>

>>> What all will it take to get the projects to patent and
>>> prototype state, if not funding alone? This is probably a
>>> repeat question so apologies.
>>
>>> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
>>> Om Shanti
>>
>> Probably just a tad more than required to patent his prototype flying
>> carpet. Arindam indicates that they it may operate on the same
>> psychic physics principle that powers his internal force engine.
>
> Heh, it is interesting when actually cunning scoundrels pose as
> dishonest dullards, in order to extricate information!

ROTFL. Extricate what information? Per your daily bleats in five
different newsgroups, you've put out all the information on the
internet. So there's nothing more to add and nothing more to "extricate"
from the pile of horse manure masquerading as physics. However, one does
have to extricate the evil dung beetle and phony Hindu, Lady Kaka, who
keeps wallowing in horseshit. _That_ would be real service to humanity.

> Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandi) Banerjee, greatest genius of all
> time, sole god among lotsa devils, chap with many a trillion dollar
> note and very fortunately some
> loose change as well.

Nice! Would you like to part with one trillion dollar note? [You can
keep the change]. I have a bridge for sale. It is "golden" too. That
investment will beat having to fork out cash to a chicken entrails
reader and "soothsayer" who writes imaginary Hollywood screenplays.
Note: the working title of the imaginary Hollywood iscreenplay is
"Defend Arindumb!", but the "real" title is "Befriend Arindumb (and His
Money)!"

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-06-12 12:27:14 UTC
On 6/11/2012 9:22 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> Time, I suppose. Enough time to help me get money by writing my
> books, from the buying public, and then after I have enough money I
> will give contracts to
> whoever I find good enough, to make whatever needs making as per my
> briefs. Once they are made, they can be patented of course, with my
> company holding
> the patent rights. My, don't I sound businesslike, so unlike my
> normal state.

Hmmm, the contractor makes "stuff" per your "briefs"? ROTFL. "Tantex" ya
"VIP"?

Anyways, have you done the math yet to see exactly how much revenue
you're going to generate from your science fiction (which supposedly
puts the meta back in "metaphysics")? Have you figured out how much
revenue you'd lose when Lady Kaka starts copy-pasting your "books" here?

> If the public does not want my books, which they may not if they value
> the negative and loud opinions of such abominables as the k-mqw, the
> cttc se and the s-r g.j.ratty
> then I may have to do some Masters or PhD course maybe in Electrical
> Engineering from wherever (I am sure IITKgP will take
> me in, as an old student) and then do it all the hard way, all by
> myself. Now, that will be my normal state!

Dang! I did not know "negative and loud opinions" [sic] expressed in
Usenet newsgroups do impact book sales. That is a first!

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-06-13 13:06:58 UTC
On 6/12/2012 3:30 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Jun 13, 6:08 am, ***@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
> Jai Maharaj) wrote:
>> In article
>> <16ceace3-a13e-4d19-b4d6-***@vs10g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>,
>> Arindam Banerjee<***@gmail.com> posted:

>>> s.com>,

>>> already

>>> et
>>> A0One cannot
>>> at
>>> e in

>>> I meant, honest dullards.
>>
>> Dullards, honest or not, can receive an education.

Cool! A "confession" by Lady Kaka. She supposedly received an
"education" despite being a complete dullard, and a dishonest one at that.

> They don't want to pay for it, they want it free and they also want to
> abuse and beat up the teachers.

Errrr! How are you different? You want something for free too. But that
was until last year. Now you want money (mine) for your horseshit book
on metaphysics. You think Lady Kaka is going to buy a copy, Arindumb? I
imagine she'll want one for free, for writing that imaginary
iscreenplay. After that it is going to be copy-paste hell for all
subscribers of s.c.indian. But you'll get more notoriety for free, and
you can then unload more books of "metaprose" and "metapoetry" (ugh!).

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-06-13 13:11:54 UTC
On 6/12/2012 4:08 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Jun 13, 9:02 am, ***@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
> Jai Maharaj) wrote:
>> In article
>> <db24425d-2432-4840-aad3-***@oo8g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>,
>> Arindam Banerjee<***@bigpond.com> posted:
>>

>>> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

>>> =3D
>>> 3D=3D
>>> =3D
>>> =3D

>>> elates
>>> , one

>>> They don't want to pay for it, they want it free and they also
>>> want to abuse and beat up the teachers.
>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Arindam Banerjee
>>
>> But they will pay to watch an entertaining movie even if
>> it educates them. This is one of the reasons why I wrote
>> the screenplay.

More "confessions" from Lady Kaka - she needs the money, education be
damned (Lady Kaka's "education" has only given her copy-paste skills).
That astrological gig of hers must have gone tits up. Poor thing wrote
an imaginary iscreenplay for an imaginary H'wood movie to make imaginary
ends meet. Arindumb, take pity on this old crone and throw a couple of
coins (Aussie dollar preferred) her way. You don't have to believe in
any of her "astrological predictions", which she'll send your way for
coin. She might copy-paste a panegyric or two for you.

> Dullards are solely interested in abusing, beating up, etc. so they
> are not the ones who will pay to see a good movie. They want to
> retain their dullness, grossness, stupidity all intact. However their
> dullness does not prevent them from being racists and bigots - that is
> the highest extent of whatever passes for idealism among the dullards.

Dang! I said I'll buy your book - I do not want to bash you for free.
I'll pay money to see "Befriend Arindumb!" (or whatever Lady Kaka's
working title du jour is) too.

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-06-14 13:34:54 UTC
On 6/13/2012 3:37 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Jun 14, 4:52 am, ***@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
> Jai Maharaj) wrote:
>>
>> Hollywood films aren't pro-scum either.
>
> "Lolita" was pro-scum. "American Beauty" was also pro-scum. In the
> sense that the scums would pay to watch them to get vicarious
> satisfactions. All the mindless violent movies, sex movies, etc. are
> pro-scum, for scum satisfaction.
> Most modern US TV serials are pro-scum, or at least pro-anti-heroes,
> pandering to the base instincts of the population. The only heroic TV
> serial I can think of is Star Trek.

Nobody is compelling you to spend your money on Bollywood movies, are
they? How about that imaginary movie (with all the vedic cleanliness)
that yer Lady Kaka has been threatening to make.

> The good guy/gal
>> wins at the end after overcoming the obstructions.

"The obstructions"?

> Alas, einsteinian relativism makes no distinction any more between
> good guys and bad guys, or for that matter, good and bad. Whatever
> sells, is good, these days. Which accounts for the success of such
> films as "Pirates of the Caribbean" which I would consider the better
> sort of modern film.

"Einsteinian relativism"? WTF is that? I don't believe you know what
"relativism" means, Arindumb.

>> Sometimes the antagonists is a circumstance, event or
>> situation. My point is that the goons, scum, etc., in the
>> audience consider the bad guys their heroes. And they pay
>> for tickets too.

Dang! Lady Kaka does not know how to distinguish between "reel life" and
"real life".

> Now that is important isn't it.
>>
>> Today's so-called Hindi movies (the language is far from
>> being shuddh Hindi) are a lot alike but do entertain
>> millions of people.

And so speaketh a creature that used the words "maut" and "khabar"
(Perso-Arabic words) in another post. What happened to the "shuddh
Hindi" bit then? What a fucking fraud.

> I don't see too many Hindi movies these days, the last I saw was
> Agneepath in Jaipur at the fabulous Rajmandir theatre. Some movie!
> Quite extreme, that. The good guy did not survive, but did manage to
> kill the bad guy before dying. Yes, when the villain came on screen he
> got lots of support from the audience. Still, Indians are such that
> they do not empathise with villains; just that Sanjay Dutt is very
> popular with them - so I hope at any rate!

You too joined in with the "seetis", Arindumb? Or did you just your
disapproving vedic headshake, that famous Indian head bobble?

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-06-14 13:39:06 UTC
On 6/13/2012 4:06 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> Oops, I was wrong - I did see one nice Hindi movie after Agneepath:
> Bud-dah hoga tera baap, starring the great guru AB. There too, there
> was einsteinian relativism for the old guy (no distinction between
> good and bad, just love for his son) but the beta fortunately had old-
> age absolute heroic values.

Pretentious goddamn prick, first find out what relativism means, before
tacking on Einstein's name ahead of it.

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-06-15 12:27:13 UTC
On 6/14/2012 5:24 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Jun 14, 11:39 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
> <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 6/13/2012 4:06 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>>

>>> Oops, I was wrong - I did see one nice Hindi movie after Agneepath:
>>> Bud-dah hoga tera baap, starring the great guru AB. There too, there
>>> was einsteinian relativism for the old guy (no distinction between
>>> good and bad, just love for his son) but the beta fortunately had old-
>>> age absolute heroic values.
>>
>> Pretentious goddamn prick, first find out what relativism means, before
>> tacking on Einstein's name ahead of it.
>
> At your service, quotay.
> Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandi) Banerjee, greatest genius of all
> time, sole god among lotsa devils.
> Note: bin = trash, rubbish, discard, etc.

Arindumb (dim physics damn philosophy) Banerjee, whose obsession with
Einstein, an obsession matched only by that of Lady Kaka (aka the
Muckeraj) for padres, makes him see Einstein everywhere and in
everything. Since the concept of relativism seems to be really opaque to
you, I suggest that you obsess with a different "stein" for a while.
Read "Philosophical Investigations" by Wittgenstein (mostly a one-hit
wonder without copious output of papers and Usenet posts).

BTW, it is really amusing to see a claimed devout Hindu (not the Lady
Kaka kind of phony copy-paste Hindu) rail against "relativism", a
concept that is Hinduism's core idea - "ekam sat, vipraa: bahudha
vadanti." Yeah, that is from the Rg Veda, of which you have not got past
the first line.

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-06-16 16:37:29 UTC
On 6/16/2012 4:30 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

[A whole pile of Jyotishit-Bangdu love notes and Bangdu horseshit
physics note snipped]

> My book was sent from Charleston, SC, USA.

Wow! A really really long post with one line imbedded in it.

Gotta hand it to the pair of frauds. Content-free exchange between an
"astrologer" (bottom feeders of any society) and a wannabe "physicist",
neither of whom has a clue about Einstein, relativity, relativism, and
morality. The intent is to inundate the group with so much garbage that
it chokes participation. Bunko artists!

BTW, here is a strong rumor I heard about the padre chaser, Lady Kaka.
She is actually a Muslim woman. That would explain the jihadi behavior
and tons of copy-paste of stuff she has no clue about, esp. Hinduism.

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-06-16 16:50:01 UTC
On 6/16/2012 4:34 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Jun 16, 12:17 am, Zinnic<***@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Jun 14, 8:57 pm, ***@mantra.com and/orwww.mantra.com/jai(Dr.
>>
>> Jai Maharaj) wrote:
>>> In article
>>> <367c7b6f-43a9-4e87-b2e9-***@f9g2000pbd.googlegroups.com>,
>>> Arindam Banerjee<***@bigpond.com> posted:
>>
>> I have decided NOT to "Read More" in this thread. It's content no
>> longer relates to the topic indicated by it's title.
>> Zinnic
>
> Yoohoo calloo callay and ho ho ho
> May all cunning dullards leg it so!
>
> Cheers,
> Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandi) Banerjee, greatest genius of all
> time, sole god among lotsa devils.

Rather selective in paring down Lady "The Jabberwock Queen" Kaka's crap,
aren't you, pretentious little Bangdu?

Ah, Lady Kaka objects to be being told not to copy-paste and "dazzle"
people with her originality. Yet the two of you can come up with "fuck
off!" and "beat it!", and troll threads of other people. So, who died
and made you the grand arbiters? The exchanges in this thread prove
beyond a doubt that this fucking transgender with a criminal mind, Lady
Kaka, has lead above the shoulders. But the cowdung-covered skin is as
thick as goddamn hide.

Despite your "cunning dullards" jab, and despite your attempts to make
the "love note exchanges" longer and longer, Zinnic has accomplished
quite a bit here. You and Lady Kaka have been thoroughly exposed by him
as ordinary fucking trolls, who pretty much know nothing. Quite some
standard of IITs, huh?

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-06-18 08:22:19 UTC
On 6/17/2012 11:08 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Jun 16, 9:34 pm, Arindam Banerjee <***@bigpond.com> wrote:
>> On Jun 16, 12:17 am, Zinnic <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I have decided NOT to "Read More" in this thread. It's content no
>>> longer relates to the topic indicated by it's title.
>>> Zinnic
>>
>> Yoohoo calloo callay and ho ho ho
>> May all cunning dullards leg it so!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandi) Banerjee, greatest genius of all
>> time, sole god among lotsa devils.
>
> Pity for einsteinians, they have only got left the cunning dullards
> and abusive scum to defend their silly and wrong notions! How long
> they will have the money and
> power to stop progress, who knows!

What progress? A whinger's progress is all I have seen so far. Yet there
is still no money, and more importantly, still no acknowledgment of your
prowess and your genius. Heh! Not even from the "jumpin' jackass
jyotishithead" (a fave title from some time ago)

Stop pretending to be the decent sort, bloody git. You've heaped as much
trash (including anti-semitic epithets) as others have. Abuse? Bloody
little so and so, there is enough here that can be dug up. Ask your good
old Lady Kaka. This wretched vile piece of human garbage does dredge up
from the "archives" (actually the sewer that she wallows in).

Thankfully you've dropped the word relativism when referring to
Einstein. What gives? Did the meaning of the word "relativism" finally
sink into that lead block above your shoulders? The net.philosopher who
claims to have read Schopenhauer and Nietzsche (in "saniskrit" no
doubt), has not done a whole lot of reading after all.

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-06-17 17:07:36 UTC
On 6/17/2012 6:41 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Jun 17, 6:01 pm, ***@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
> Jai Maharaj) wrote:
>> In article
>> <a9e86190-1465-444c-af71-***@mi5g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>,
>> Arindam Banerjee<***@bigpond.com> posted:
>>

>>> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

>>> Oh yes. It always breaks the law of conservation of
>>> energy, and makes the concept of entropy at the best
>>> obsolete. In other words, if you can make any device
>>> accelerate with internal force (meaning, no contact of
>>> the object with earth, air or water) then you jolly well
>>> also break the law of conservation of energy.
>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Arindam Banerjee
>>
>> And that in essence is what has got your critics so very
>> upset -- so much so in fact that one or more of them want
>> to "insulate" USENET readers from your work
>
> Actually, they (my critics) have succeeded very well indeed so far, in
> making me an unemployable pariah shunned everywhere by the einsteinian
> establishements. But, they have not managed to shut me up, let alone
> crush my spirits. On the other hand, technologies like Facebook,
> Twitter, Youtube have become vastly popular and so usenet readership
> is alas, down. So the critics can rest easy.

You seem to have the nasty habit of blaming everyone but yourself for
all your troubles. Interestingly, a few years ago you did blame Lady
Kaka for rendering you "unemployable." But all of a sudden this two-bit
"soothsayer" is a good person? Wow! All because of an imaginary
iscreenplay by an imaginary Hindu for an imaginary movie that would
generate imaginary publicity for your imaginary engines? Imagine that!

> and also
>> protect you from yourself!
>
> Basically they are blackmailing bullies, out to get my works for less
> than nothing. They don't understand that I really want to give it away
> free, but they do not deserve same as they are unworhtly cowards and
> slimy abusive hypocrites. So, I must go my own lonely way, to the
> tune of Tagore's jodi tore daak shune keu na aashe tobe ackla cholo re
> (if no one comes to your call, then go alone)

Who is "blackmailing" you, halfwit? Nobody respects stuff given away for
free because the usual expectation is that free stuff is plain crap. In
your case, this is definitely true, even if you decide to take the real
slimy route of drumming up controversy to make the "sale" (there is no
"sale" when you claim you are giving away crap for free). Think about
it, fucking idiot.

The real poisonous toad here is Lady Kaka, who is leading you down the
garden path. Her exchanges with you are best described as vacuous. They
are bland and content free, if not downright phony (very very IITD, it
would seem). This is what I expected (predicted?) anyway. A
died-in-the-wool copy-paste artist (i.e., an absolute fucking cheat)
cannot, and does not, have an original thought or any brilliant insight
about anything. Yet this worthless piece of human flotsam, who now has
you for company, turns her nose up and denigrates all and sundry, and is
completely fucking clueless about Hindus/Hinduism/Sanskrit/Science...

Yeah, you're better off going it alone. Whether you do this to robindra
songeet or some classic bollywood tune is immaterial.

> Cheers,
> Arindam Banerjee
>

>> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
>> Om Shanti- Hide quoted text -

VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-06-18 08:22:28 UTC
On 6/17/2012 4:25 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> [...]
>> Arindam Banerjee <***@bigpond.com> posted:
>>

>>> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

>>> Actually, they (my critics) have succeeded very well
>>> indeed so far, in making me an unemployable pariah
>>> shunned everywhere by the einsteinian establishements.
>>
>> Would you want to work for the "einsteinian
>> establishements", as you put it?
>
> Certainly not. However a chap has to survive, so forced to be without
> a job is the equivalent of gettting starved. Of course, this is
> better than being burnt at the stake, etc. and for that I am grateful
> for the progress humanity has made so far.
>>
>>> But, they have not managed to shut me up, let alone crush
>>> my spirits. On the other hand, technologies like
>>> Facebook, Twitter, Youtube have become vastly popular and
>>> so usenet readership is alas, down. So the critics can
>>> rest easy.
>>
>> I have been reading that USENET is gaining new popularity
>> but was also informed of the reason for it recently. And
>> it's not because of these text-based newsgroups. So you
>> are correct
>
> Well, so I have to give the new technologies a try and see where that
> gets me. Maybe Usenet text groups will survive the way ham radio has
> survived. I hope so, at least! This is the last bastion of true
> intellectual freedom, still beyond the direct scope of the horta-
> kortas and hoamra-chomras (Bengali idioms for busybodies and fatcats).

>>> Basically they are blackmailing bullies, out to get my
>>> works for less than nothing. They don't understand that I
>>> really want to give it away free, but they do not deserve
>>> same as they are unworhtly cowards and slimy abusive
>>> hypocrites. So, I must go my own lonely way, to the tune
>>> of Tagore's jodi tore daak shune keu na aashe tobe ackla
>>> cholo re (if no one comes to your call, then go alone)
>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Arindam Banerjee
>>
>> Many scientists and others have given away their work for
>> free, and the world is grateful to them for the gifts.
>
> Yes, but science was not so institutionalised in those days. Those
> scientists who made the great discoveries were curious amateurs, as
> opposed to the grant-grabbing PhD professionals of our time. Thus
> paperwork is far more important than inspiration and initiative. Not
> to upset the establishment in any way, is their Prime Directive - or
> else! Such controls reduce the scientists to slaves under the whips
> of the moneyed and empowered non-scientists, to the detriment of
> scientific advancement. So the scientist of our time and of the
> future time has to become independently wealthy. To get out of their
> clutches. Otherwise the present evils and inequalities, will forever
> continue. The resistance of the corrupt establishments everywhere to
> my new and very necessary concepts, the HTN and the IFE, convinces me
> of this. Anyone can see how the goons and perverts are out to stick
> knives in my back, for all my pains to save humanity from their

Ah! The long-suffering martyr, the veritable Atlas carrying the world on
his shoulder, the hero who will rescue humanity (hopefully before Dec.
21, 2012 - the Mayan jyotishits had "predicted" bad things were going to
happen)...

BTW, you were threatening to the research on your own dime (since you
are independently wealthy - how do you say that in "saniskrit"?), all
for the sake of humanity. What happened? Did the 'perv' padre stalker,
Lady Kaka, read chicken entrails and tell you something else? You know,
for a fee she'll use "vedic maths" and get a little more precision in
the predictions. For a just a small amount more you'll get "persaud"
(the Trini way of ispelling "prasad") from the mighty Atom Bum Vrishabham.

BTW you are whinging about "inspiration" and "initiative" to a
copy-paste artist, a mindless bot, human flotsam, ...

--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-06-18 16:38:53 UTC
On 6/18/2012 4:21 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Jun 18, 6:22 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
> <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Ah! The long-suffering martyr,
>
> No martyr bore his martrydom more comfortably than I, I must confess.
> This is the most special blessing of the Great Goddess, I am sure. To
> live healthily in a land like Australia in middle middle-class style,
> is really something.

Bollocks! A whole lot of righteous whinging that reeks of E.G.O.

> the veritable Atlas carrying the world on
>> his shoulder,
>
> Thanks, quotay. Force of habit, just. When I joined the workforce
> back in 1978 in BEL Ghaziabad, the top managers and even some
> politcians were very keen - they impressed upon me that the work I was
> doing was of great national significance, as lowlevel radar systems
> would keep our neighbour quiet and so we could all live peacefully.
> And that was just the beginning.

And India bought radar systems from the West. India's "achievements" in
Science and Technology are only limited to socialism - keep bums in the
seats in offices so that there will be bums in the seats in Parliament.

> the hero who will rescue humanity (hopefully before Dec.
>> 21, 2012 - the Mayan jyotishits had "predicted" bad things were going to
>> happen)...
>
> I predict that by 2030 we can have operational IFEs that will save
> humanity by not polluting the upper atmosphere with CO2 the way modern
> jet engines do, to create global warming and climate change which
> could well be disastrous.

Fine. Looks like you are into "jyotishi" too. Instead of tea leaves
and/or chicken entrails, I suggest you get the parrot that pulls cards.
18 years in technology development cycle with complete shakeout of all
the kinks in the system, all safety issues addressed, ... is ambitious,
especially since you've yet to convince science and tech "juries" about
the soundness of the "physics" behind the "technology." You don't have
that muscle behind you - no publications (not the Outlook India kind or
newspaper op-ed pieces), no peer reviews, no clear evidence of annual
incremental progress in technology maturation, or even a strategy to do
so, and you think primary investors (the real money bags) are going to
beat a path to your door? Dream on. This isn't a Silicon Valley garage
operation.

>> BTW, you were threatening to the research on your own dime (since you
>> are independently wealthy - how do you say that in "saniskrit"?), all
>> for the sake of humanity.
>
> I have always been researching with my own time and money. To please
> myself, and also to save humanity. It is my hobby. To do some
> difficult experiments I need more money than I possess, so I am trying
> to raise money by writing books. Which, hopefully, people will buy.
> Not quite SVAYAMBHU thus, I, but as near to as one can get in this
> imperfect world.

Yeah, yeah, I know the P N Oak type research that relies on deep puns to
(re)interpret history, and completely agree that such research (of very
little value) is best done on one's own dime. You haven't thought
through (fortunately) about the cost/scale of "difficult experiments."
Heh! Back when I was very young (early high school), I was completely
fascinated by particle physics and wanted to build a mini particle
collider, like it was a DIY thing. :-)

>> What happened?
>
> Nothing bad. Things are right on schedule.
>

> Did the 'perv' padre stalker,
>> Lady Kaka, read chicken entrails and tell you something else? You know,
>> for a fee she'll use "vedic maths" and get a little more precision in
>> the predictions. For a just a small amount more you'll get "persaud"
>> (the Trini way of ispelling "prasad") from the mighty Atom Bum Vrishabham.
>>
>> BTW you are whinging about "inspiration" and "initiative" to a
>> copy-paste artist, a mindless bot, human flotsam, ...
>
> And even as that, a far, far, far better soul than you: a foul-
> mouthed, corrupt and treacherous quotay; a filthy face of
> international bastardy.

Foul-mouthed? Fer shore! Pretentious gits deserve to get their
comeuppance, and any velvet glove treatment on buffalo will not yield
desired results. There has to be an iron fist, in the form of words with
impact, in that glove. Besides, putting things in simple direct terms
works with a moron like you - the block of lead above your shoulders is
dense.

Corrupt? Absolutely not! I do not copy-paste 24/7 (with a phony
disclaimer at the end), and do not copy-paste about things of which I
haven't the foggiest, nor do I put out a hand to "foretell" anything.
Pretend Hindus are about as low as one gets here, and Lady Kaka busts
that scale by miles to rank there at the bottom with the likes of Cuckoo
Coolie Curry Ku. Lady Kaka is _not_ a Hindu, never has been one. This
piece of garbage is a political shill.

Treacherous? Absolutely not. However, the Lady Kaka leopard is one. It
(can't ascribe a gender to this piece of garbage) ain't likely to change
spots. Live and learn.

Do I have a filthy face? Hmm, at the end of the day with a 5 'o clock
shadow, perhaps. But of "international bastardy" (whatever that means),
I don't think so.