Upper-caste militia leader slain
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-06-02 17:34:05 UTC
Those who live by the sword die by the sword.
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-india-killing-201...
June 2, 2012
NEW DELHI -- Brahmeshwar Singh, a wealthy landlord known as the
"Butcher of Bihar," was killed in a hail of bullets Friday while taking
his morning walk, ending a notorious chapter in Indian history.
Singh, 67, the leader of a banned militia of upper-caste members known
as Ranvir Sena, hit the headlines in the 1990s after he and fellow
landlords were accused of the massacre of scores of lower-caste Dalits,
or so-called untouchables, in central Bihar state.
As news of his killing spread, supporters gathered in Singh's hometown
of Arrah, yelling antigovernment slogans, burning vehicles and chasing
away police who sought to recover his body for an autopsy. Authorities
attempted to maintain order by imposing a curfew.
"On hearing the sound of guns, people came and saw him lying on the
ground dead," local Police Chief Ajitabh Kumar said by telephone,
adding that the situation was tense but under control. "An
investigation is underway. We can't say at this point who's
responsible."
Is the assilant a Christian , or Christian-funded man or woman ?
Hindus being targeted for conversion by Christian Missionaries and
Evangelists must be
made aware of the genocide of native Americans by Christians, and the
enslavement of
black Africans and the Rapa Nui on Easter Island by Christians.
Christian conversion campaigns are expressions of
Christian Supremacism, Christian Intolerance and Christian Ill-
intent,
which are caused by Christian Ignorance and Christian Arrogance.
http://christianaggression.org
The fucking nazi Cuckoo Coolie Curry Ku preached a one-line sermon (with
oodles of copy-paste, like the Muckeraj), and Poochie washed a
firehydrant. While Poochie's reaction is understandable, no one knows
what stake the nazi has in Hindu affairs to rush off to post about the
Ranvir Sena.

Note: Cuckoo Coolie Curry Ku could barely hide his glee during the
Mumbai massacres, yet had a major heartbleed about Godhra. Nazi fucking
fraud!
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----
The Baboon Squad

Dr. Muckeraj, aka Lady Kaka, aka Kakadevi, aka The Old Cow of Hawaii,
and her faithful monkey, Fanabba, aka Poochie, are rabid evangelical
Christians. The Baboon Squad, as Kakadevi and Pooch call themselves,
hates Hindus, Muslims, and Catholics, and the US too, which makes them
copy-paste trash 24/7. The transgender idiot, Kakadevi, claims to be a
"scholar" of Sanskrit, but hasn't demonstrated any knowledge or mastery
of it. However, there is plenty of evidence of attempts made by
Macaulay's monkey to "doctor" original articles to pidginize Sanskrit
words, perhaps to send Sanskrit into the gutter. The "doctorate" that
Kakadevi claims to have is likely for copy-paste research on the myriad
applications of cowdung. Other than some stock phrases that are
copy-pasted regularly, the Cosmic Baboon has shown no originality or
creativity, nor has the monkey contributed anything of value to any
discussion. Macaulay's other monkey, who, apart from saying "ditto" to
Kaka's caca, has no other skills than spraying fire hydrants with raised
hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-06-02 17:40:08 UTC
"> investigation is underway. We can't say at this point who's
responsible."
"Is the assilant a Christian , or Christian-funded man or woman ?"
I assume you meant "assailant."? You have your answer above, no one knows?
Fucking rich! Cuckoo Coolie Curry Ku, a known "assailant" of the Inglish
language, corrects a spelling. One presumes the Sino-Sumerian halfwit
got a rush doing do. A coolie boy has gotta make up for all that
"culture complex."
He who lives by the sword dies by the sword.
Today ain't Sunday yet. Save this for the pulpit tomorrow, Coolie boy.
Christians have lived by the sword.
Hindus being targeted for conversion by Christian Missionaries and
Evangelists must be
made aware of this and of the genocide of native Americans by
Christians, and the enslavement of
black Africans and the Rapa Nui on Easter Island by Christians.
Hindus being targeted for conversion by Christian Missionaries and
Evangelists must be
made aware of Christian imperialism in the whole world.
Christian conversion campaigns are expressions of
Christian Supremacism, Christian Intolerance and Christian Ill-
intent,
which are caused by Christian Ignorance and Christian Arrogance.
http://christianaggression.org
And your copy-paste ain't helping with your single-digit IQ, Poochie boy.
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----

hindquarters.
p***@inderofu.com
2012-06-02 17:53:05 UTC
"Fucking rich! Cuckoo Coolie Curry Ku, a known "assailant" of the Inglish
language, corrects a spelling. One presumes the Sino-Sumerian halfwit
got a rush doing do. A coolie boy has gotta make up for all that
"culture complex.""

Now now, don't go making yourself such a victum.

He in my hire is well taken care of, no victums in my household. It is the
duty of the complex superior to all the rest, don't you know.

Chop chop, if you please my dear chai-wallah, a pot of chinese tea.
p***@inderfr.com
2012-06-02 18:00:30 UTC
"Note: Cuckoo Coolie Curry Ku could barely hide his glee during the Mumbai
massacres, yet had a major heartbleed about Godhra. Nazi fucking fraud!"

From time to time we the complex superior condescend to correct those in
our hire.

No mention was made of the former and the latter included in creation of
the mass terror event list.

So nothing to worry your little head about, it is not worthy of your
staition to worry. We gonna take care of you.

So, chop chop and be about your appointed task my dear chai-wallah, a nice
pot of chinese tea if you please.