New book! The Son of Hiranyaksh - Ancient Tales of Valour about Gods and Demons
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-07-30 04:25:05 UTC
In article
On Jul 22, 3:06=A0pm, [GOON] "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
Hello All!
My first book - about ancient tales of mystery, romance, magic,
valour... - is now available online for sale! =A0Read it for great, racy
fun! =A0It is competitively priced, and very attractively packaged.
Comments welcome. =A0I will try to answer as best I can.
https://www.createspace.com/3861686
http://www.amazon.com/dp/147528599X
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/147528599X
http://www.amazon.de/dp/147528599X
http://www.amazon.es/dp/147528599X
http://www.amazon.fr/dp/147528599X
http://www.amazon.it/dp/147528599X
A kindle version is expected to be brought out shortly!
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
Awesome! The "metaphysics" book is finally out. However, it looks like
there has been one more switch. Metaphysics has been replaced by
"fiction" (hopefully not science fiction about infernal force injuns).
Anyways, will order tomorrow. I'll probably get it in a week. What is it
going to set me back? USD20?
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=3Dshanty
Depends. I am reliably informed here that in Australia amazon charges
$10-$18 delivery fee for books, so I am afraid that outside US the
reader may have to
shell out as much as $17.95 for the book including the delivery. I am
not happy about this, but what to do! I want it to be as cheap
as it can get, so that as many people as possible may read it. This
huge price puts most Indian readers at a disadvantage.
The list price is $9.95 which is not very much more than the minimum
price I can charge for the book.
But amazon is also giving a 4 for 3 special deal with free postage, I
think only in USA.
So if 4 people in USA unite to buy the book, they can have it at $7.50
each for a hard copy.
I am trying to bring out a kindle version at much reduced price, but
that seems to be a bit way down the track.
Thanks for at least saying you will order one copy. With enemies like
you, who needs friends...
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
Be prepared for malicious, undesirable reviews of your
book by your enemies, but I trust that they will be
outnumbered by desirable ones by your friends!
Fraudulent pile of garbage, Lady Kaka, dodged the question. The bitch
ain't bought a copy of the book and is desperately waiting for someone
to post a review that she can then copy-paste. I'll bet if the review is
good, the bitch ain't going to do squat. However, should the review be a
bad one, and I'll bet the bitch is hoping it will be bad, she'll
copy-paste for sure, and will probably use it as ammo should any
relations go sour. Lady Kaka is a garbage masquerading as a human. She
is at the same evolutionary level as that other Sino-Sumerian fraud,
Cuckoo Coolie Curry Ku.
I have faith in the quality of my work, which I am sure will outlast
all of us! People can write what they will - I have done mine within
the
book. If there is any genuine point of interest anyone may raise, I
will try to answer. This way, there can be a healthy dialog between
the
writer and the readers. That does not usually happen, what? But,
modern technology and the fact that I have a fair bit of time as
I have been hounded out of suitable employment, helps greatly in this!
The "being hounded out of suitable employment" bit is pure baloney!
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----
The Baboon Squad

Dr. Muckeraj, aka Lady Kaka, aka Kakadevi, aka The Old Cow of Hawaii,
and her faithful monkey, Fanabba, aka Poochie, are rabid evangelical
Christians. The Baboon Squad, as Kakadevi and Pooch call themselves,
hates Hindus, Muslims, and Catholics, and the US too, which makes them
copy-paste trash 24/7. The transgender idiot, Kakadevi, claims to be a
"scholar" of Sanskrit, but hasn't demonstrated any knowledge or mastery
of it. However, there is plenty of evidence of attempts made by
Macaulay's monkey to "doctor" original articles to pidginize Sanskrit
words, perhaps to send Sanskrit into the gutter. The "doctorate" that
Kakadevi claims to have is likely for copy-paste research on the myriad
applications of cowdung. Other than some stock phrases that are
copy-pasted regularly, the Cosmic Baboon has shown no originality or
creativity, nor has the monkey contributed anything of value to any
discussion. Macaulay's other monkey, who, apart from saying "ditto" to
Kaka's caca, has no other skills than spraying fire hydrants with raised
hindquarters.
Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-07-30 04:36:04 UTC
In article
How I Launched a Successful Kickstarter Campaign
By Sarah Gilbert
Thursday, July 26, 2012
http://www.getrichslowly.org/blog/2012/07/26/how-i-launched-a-success...
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
Heh-heh, all the world's problems will be solved if they all buy my
book/s and I collect all the royalties thus.
How are you getting along with the movie about me, Jai? I hope my
book will help the sales!
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
The movie project is going through the steps and all the
news about it is very encouraging. And yes your book will
contribute to the buzz. The more the better!
ROTFLMAO! "Going through the steps." Whatever the fuck that means. The
fraudulent bitch is still keeping up the charade.

The book won't contribute to any buzz until Lady Kaka shells out the
shekels to acquire a copy. The cheapskate is probably waiting for a freebie.
Well, only 5 copies are sold so far, and Mr Mallu has bought 40% of
them! So I don't think the book sales yet will make such a buzz,
as no one seems to know about the book. Please guys, give it a go!
At least I kept my word that I won't bash you for free. :-)

hindquarters.
Arindam Banerjee
2012-07-30 05:11:11 UTC
Thursday, July 26, 2012
[...]
I bow to your magnanimity and all the other great qualities you have
shown by your kind purchase!

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
hindquarters.
Arindam Banerjee
2012-07-30 06:41:32 UTC
On Jul 30, 2:25 pm, "Myself Mallu, Yourself?"
[...]
No mate. No scope here for me in any suitable employment, been out of
a job for nearly 3 years, getting kicked out at the last moment, and
unsuitable employment is impossible given the competition and my
limitations.